News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2021 Languish Pickem Pool

Started by Liep, June 10, 2021, 03:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Admiral Yi

Is the pool software gimped?  I see 3 point for people with 2 correct picks and 2 points for those with 1.

However Larch's score appears to be correct.  :P

Duque de Bragança

Upset of the tournament so far, nobody saw it coming with Czechs beating the Dutch.

Duque de Bragança

One more upset of the tournament so far, nobody saw it coming with the Swiss beating the French, on penalties.

I suppose we could have had a pool which distinguished between victory in ot and on penalties. Too late.

Barrister

Friendly reminder to update your picks for quarter-finals.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Duque de Bragança

Tamas and Zoupa forgot to submit their prediction for the Switzerland-Spain game. :(

Threviel

I'm off on vacation with the campervan and I can't for some reason log in. I just want to say that I have England as winner in the final.

Threviel

Also: Could someone please post the results when it's over.

Grey Fox

You are already assured of Victory.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Yeah I did exactly what I was afraid I was going to do. Forget to submit picks in the knock out rounds.

I just lost interest once France is eliminated  :Embarrass:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2021, 04:53:58 PM
Yeah I did exactly what I was afraid I was going to do. Forget to submit picks in the knock out rounds.

I just lost interest once France is eliminated  :Embarrass:

Footix!  :D

Maladict

Goddammit, just noticed I missed a pick in the group phase.
A freaking North Macedonia game too :bleeding:

Anyway, congrats Threviel  :cheers:

Barrister

Congrats to Threviel for winning this thing.  Grey Fox and Maladict round out the top three.

Personally I'm pretty happy with my #10 finish.  With 26 right and 25 wrong I got more correct than incorrect.

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.