News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 29, 2021, 09:19:12 AM
But I feel like we were spoiled yesterday and today will be full of less joyful, more stolid football :lol: :weep:
Just going to re-up this :P

I enjoyed that half but neither side showing any real creativity so far. Change of pace after yesterday's chaos.
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

That was a lovely goal.

Sheilbh

STERLING :w00t: :wub:

And Kane was involved despite me spending 50 of the last 75 minutes shouting at my TV to get him off :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 29, 2021, 12:33:48 PM
STERLING :w00t: :wub:

And Kane was involved despite me spending 50 of the last 75 minutes shouting at my TV to get him off :lol:

Be comforted with him being offside because of a badly timed run if he had scored instead of Sterling. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

:lol: But now I'm very wrong :w00t:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Low: I need 2 goals in 10 minutes.

Puts on Emre Can

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on June 29, 2021, 12:44:50 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 29, 2021, 12:43:28 PM
:lol: But now I'm very wrong :w00t:

Yeah. Quality finish.
And Grealish terrific for both too. This is why I would like to play 7 attacking players :lol: :P
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Jesus that little German girl was despondent :cry:

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on June 28, 2021, 06:27:50 PM
Quote from: Valmy on June 28, 2021, 06:26:07 PM
This is all Jake's fault. I hate him forever.

:hug: :console:

Oh sure but you don't use your magic powers to smite the English. I see how it is. More Anglo-Canadian hatred against Francos :angry:

For your penance I demand you curse the Lightning in the Stanley Cup Finals. :contract:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on June 29, 2021, 12:53:23 PM
Oh sure but you don't use your magic powers to smite the English. I see how it is. More Anglo-Canadian hatred against Francos :angry:

For your penance I demand you curse the Lightning in the Stanley Cup Finals. :contract:

It's not something I turn on and off at will. It is not a power I impose on the cosmos. It's a feeling I get and when it gets strong enough and I express it, the cosmos smacks me in the face and says "lol no".

FunkMonk

celedhring

Duque de Bragança

All Brits who chose Germany in the pool to be deported to the continent.

HVC

jacob, you should have used your powers for good.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.