And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

Quote from: celedhring on June 28, 2021, 07:14:04 AM
Quote from: The Larch on June 28, 2021, 07:06:34 AM
Quote from: celedhring on June 28, 2021, 06:59:51 AMI wouldn't root for Italy even if they played Satan with the fate of all mankind on the line. Never. NEVER.

I would.  :lol:

Come on, '94 has already been exorcised several times over.

What good is a sports grudge if you can't take it to your grave?

I think it's important to keep grudges updated and relevant, lest you end up in a "Hattfields & McCoys" kind of scenario in which you don't know anymore why you hate each other. Thus, I'd put Italy in the backburner of rivalries, and focus on more relevant oponents at the moment, such as the Netherlands.

Liep

Spain in all white and Croatia in all black. What is this nonsense?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

The crowd seems to favour Croatia.

Jacob

Nice play, poor finish.

Jacob

A very high amount of heel passes in this game...

Jacob

Duque de Bragança

Spain is attacking, much to Thrievel's chagrin  :P.

This should have been a penalty for Spain and now an own goal (very high on the fluke scale) against la Roja.  :lol:

Too late to call back De Gea?  :hmm:

Liep

Spain misses two huge chances and then scores the most ridiculous own goal in Euro Cup history... not a good 5 minutes. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Jacob

That wasn't a penalty I don't think.

But the own goal... that's just heartbreaking.

Jacob

I always get a near heart attack when my team passes back to the goalie. This is not going to help.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Jacob on June 28, 2021, 11:28:30 AM
I always get a near heart attack when my team passes back to the goalie. This is not going to help.
Same - as a fan I find it the most stressful trend in modern football :ph34r: :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Well, it was good while it lasted for the Croats. Maybe they should have gone for the 2-0.

Jacob

That was a well deserved goal.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 28, 2021, 11:29:15 AM
Quote from: Jacob on June 28, 2021, 11:28:30 AM
Same - as a fan I find it the most stressful trend in modern football :ph34r: :blush:

Unless your goalkeepers has Neuer-like skills with the ball, which are not too common.