News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Larch

The wonders of international tournaments.  :)

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josephus on June 17, 2021, 08:31:31 PM
Yeah that Portugal Germany game has the potential to be quite an encounter. Germany didn't look impressive at all in their game against France. Portugal have a lot of firepower.

If the Portuguese coach can get away with a tie, he will, however, so be warned.

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on June 18, 2021, 05:04:12 AM
The wonders of international tournaments.  :)

Someone needs to remind them , they're NORTH Macedonians.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josquius

OMFG PROOF OF SLAVIC IRREDENTALISM CONFIRMED.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tyr on June 18, 2021, 07:09:09 AM
OMFG PROOF OF SLAVIC IRREDENTALISM CULTURAL APPROPRIATION CONFIRMED.

Fixed!

PS: Thessalonica in the name of the joint, current capital of (Greek) Macedonia, nice. :)

Threviel

Now on to important stuff. Fresh from the glorious snubbing of the Spaniards the Swedes are about to viciously humiliate Slovakia. Not boring yet at least.

Duque de Bragança

Josephus

Quote from: Threviel on June 18, 2021, 08:13:36 AM
Now on to important stuff. Fresh from the glorious snubbing of the Spaniards the Swedes are about to viciously humiliate Slovakia. Not boring yet at least.

Really? The only good thing about that first half, is there was no added time.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

Apparently the live streams by state broadcaster ORF are bufering and low quality (which never happened to me), so people have been joking that they should upgrade to better quality:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Threviel

Quote from: Josephus on June 18, 2021, 08:51:11 AM
Quote from: Threviel on June 18, 2021, 08:13:36 AM

Really? The only good thing about that first half, is there was no added time.

:lmfao: I posted on the tenth minute or so.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on June 18, 2021, 09:10:43 AM
Apparently the live streams by state broadcaster ORF are bufering and low quality (which never happened to me), so people have been joking that they should upgrade to better quality:

Good old times.  :wub:

Threviel

After completely dominating the game Sweden finally gets a righteous and fair penalty and score. Good times so far

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Threviel on June 18, 2021, 09:36:22 AM
After completely dominating the game Sweden finally gets a righteous and fair penalty and score. Good times so far

Completely dominating the game?  :lmfao:

The game of putting watchers asleep.

Slovaks did decline on the second half, however.

Sheilbh

I mean Sweden looked pretty solid, never really at risk and generally in control which is pretty dominant, no? :hmm:

I don't think this tournament will go on long enough for me to get used to the illustrations the BBC are using for line-ups :bleeding: :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!