And we're back!

Main Menu

London Mayoral Election

Started by Sheilbh, March 30, 2021, 10:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose your fighter:

Sheilbh

Nominations closed today.

There are a lot of crazy independent candidates so I have tried to narrow it down a little - but also quite arbitrarily :)

Edit: No idea how to edit that last picture :lol: :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Does the third come with Inspector Lewis?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

Can't see the face of the last one, picture is too big and not centered.

Sheilbh

Quote from: The Brain on March 30, 2021, 10:10:30 AM
Does the third come with Inspector Lewis?
Alas, no.

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on March 30, 2021, 10:11:42 AM
Can't see the face of the last one, picture is too big and not centered.
Here you go.
Let's bomb Russia!

Admiral Yi

Not a lot of competition, is there?

#1 is the poster child for the perils of English teef.

#2 was clearly put forward because of his looks.  Lib-Dem?

3 and 4 both look like wankers trying to win the wanker vote.

5 looks like a Corbyn clone.

6 looks like a well intentioned and slightly diml 2nd grade teacher.

7 who cares

8 looks like a sleazy UKIP property developer from central casting.

So it's down to Khan and mystery man.

celedhring

First lady looks really wholesome, I presume she's somehow going to be BNP or some shit but I voted for her  :lol:

I mean, I should vote Khan, and probably would if I were a Londoner, but where's the fun in that?

Razgovory

I'll vote for the guy who looks like Noam Chomsky.  A guy who walks around in public like that has probably spent all his insanity on the outside and doesn't any insanity left inside.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

The third guy looks like a tool but he is on a double decker bus so :hmm:

The fourth guy looks like he is walking away from London as it burns in the background.

I will vote guy #2. His suit is more pleasing to me than Khan's tux.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sheilbh

Quote from: Valmy on March 30, 2021, 10:29:08 AMI will vote guy #2. His suit is more pleasing to me than Khan's tux.
I'm a huge fan of Khan dressing as Bond :lol:

I sat next to Sadiq on the tube once and he is an astonishingly tiny person.

Although that's been my experience of almost every slightly famous person I've interacted with (exceptions: Bill Nighy and Richard Ayoade who are normal heights).
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Quote from: celedhring on March 30, 2021, 10:20:17 AM
I mean, I should vote Khan, and probably would if I were a Londoner, but where's the fun in that?
Well in London you get two votes - so in round one you can vote your heart/for fun and in round two vote Labour :)
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 30, 2021, 10:35:03 AM
Quote from: Valmy on March 30, 2021, 10:29:08 AMI will vote guy #2. His suit is more pleasing to me than Khan's tux.
I'm a huge fan of Khan dressing as Bond :lol:

I sat next to Sadiq on the tube once and he is an astonishingly tiny person.

Although that's been my experience of almost every slightly famous person I've interacted with (exceptions: Bill Nighy and Richard Ayoade who are normal heights).

How did you interact with Richard Ayoade? :)

Sheilbh

:lol: Made him a coffee.

I used to work in a cafe in a very pretty historic building that was often used for filming/hosting things, although I think he was just there with family for breakfast. The most fun was the time a Bollywood production decided to film a musical number in the building :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Isn't he just the dreamiest? :)