News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Teaching English Abroad

Started by jimmy olsen, July 21, 2009, 10:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 26, 2009, 02:43:36 AM
If you walk around looking like your facebook profile, than I can see why.
Nice how you've accepted Jaron's friend request, a guy who you have never met, but not mine... a guy who you have met like five times.  <_<
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on October 27, 2009, 04:32:56 PM
Nice how you've accepted Jaron's friend request, a guy who you have never met, but not mine... a guy who you have met like five times.  <_<

I'm your best imaginary friend.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Schoolgirls. :rolleyes:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lettow77

I'd be honoured to accept your request, Caliga, but you've never deigned to send one.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

jimmy olsen

Accepted. :D
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Oh, you guys remind me, I have not logged on fb for a few days now. Timmy in there?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

jimmy olsen

The first day of many featuring the Siberian wind has arrived.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

He accepted mine within an hour and I do little more than make fun of him.  :)
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 27, 2009, 05:53:40 PM
I'd be honoured to accept your request, Caliga, but you've never deigned to send one.

PM me your info and I will friend you.  Maybe you can comment on my Civil War related postings.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on November 02, 2009, 01:18:07 AM

Pfft he asked me, top that Habbu :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Habbaku on November 02, 2009, 01:18:07 AM

You forgot to mention that I didn't recognize you since you weren't wearing a shirt & tie or posing with an AK47 in your picture.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

I can fix that.

Next FB project : Profile picture with AK-47.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Jaron

*Wonders why fahdiz and Habbu won't accept his friend requests*
Winner of THE grumbler point.

jimmy olsen

Maybe because you look like your about to rob a bank in your picture?

1 Karma Chameleon point

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.