News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

AfD member of German parliament on Twitter: "Biden is not my president!"
Newspaper: "That's correct. Your president is Frank-Walter Steinmeier. Best regards"

:lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on November 07, 2020, 02:04:23 PM
AfD member of German parliament on Twitter: "Biden is not my president!"
Newspaper: "That's correct. Your president is Frank-Walter Steinmeier. Best regards"

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 07, 2020, 01:56:12 PM
Fox News very strongly messaging the acceptance of the Republican establishment that Joe clearly won the election.

What about One America News Network?  :P

Caliga

CNN called Nevada for Biden.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Does NC have one of those dumbass let's take a week off before counting Alaskimo laws?

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2020, 02:33:36 PM
Does NC have one of those dumbass let's take a week off before counting Alaskimo laws?
I do believe so yes.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Now we will get to see Donald Trump try to explain why he needs to pardon himself while being completely innocent.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Razgovory on November 07, 2020, 03:10:52 PM
Now we will get to see Donald Trump try to explain why he needs to pardon himself while being completely innocent.

That's easy.  Because Teh Deep State will convict him of fake crimes.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Razgovory on November 07, 2020, 03:10:52 PM
Easy - he and his family and his supporters are going to be subject to political persecution by the new administration (which is in the pocket of the hard left of the Democrat party). That'll include politically motivated investigations and prosecutions, and any investigation or prosecution will be purely political.
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

Just cancel the fucker, would probably hurt him more than punishment.

Admiral Yi

I beat you, you Limey bastard.

Mick bastard?

The Larch

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on November 07, 2020, 03:15:05 PM
Just cancel the fucker, would probably hurt him more than punishment.

Well, he's going to get banned from Twitter as soon as he leaves the White House, so...  :P

Admiral Yi

Arizona is looking to go Trump.

The only state in the union where Dems voted in person and Reps voted by mail??

Or are these late counts something other than mail ins?

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Brain

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 07, 2020, 03:18:34 PM
Arizona is looking to go Trump.

The only state in the union where Dems voted in person and Reps voted by mail??

Or are these late counts something other than mail ins?

Procrastinators?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.