News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: celedhring on November 07, 2020, 01:03:42 PM
Rudy Giuliani 2001-2020, can't think of many political falls from grace steeper than his.
He's pretty much a literal troll now (even looks like one).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Solmyr

Quote from: merithyn on November 07, 2020, 08:47:09 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on November 07, 2020, 08:35:35 AM
Oh and Meri, if Finland is an option: https://www.theregister.com/2020/11/05/finns_woo_techies/

I thought it was determined that I would be every Finns' worst nightmare. Loud, opinionated, expressive, overly friendly. I mean, I'm an extrovert's extrovert. I'm fairly sure that wouldn't play well there. :lol:

That's what the Finnish Swedes are for. :lol:

crazy canuck

So, bets on how long it will take before the Donald has to declare bankruptcy.

Or maybe something more simple, like how long before MaraLogo is taken in a foreclosure proceeding.  Now that it is no longer the location where people can buy access to the President of the United States, how long will that property remain viable - in a pandemic.

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on November 07, 2020, 01:05:06 PM
Quote from: celedhring on November 07, 2020, 01:03:42 PM
Rudy Giuliani 2001-2020, can't think of many political falls from grace steeper than his.
He's pretty much a literal troll now (even looks like one).

Rudy Ghouliani?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Solmyr

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 07, 2020, 01:08:50 PM
So, bets on how long it will take before the Donald has to declare bankruptcy.

He'll probably just grab as much cash as he can carry and flee to North Korea or something.

Solmyr

Solmyr

Caliga

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Caliga

Solmyr

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 07, 2020, 01:36:37 PM
God I love Gritty :wub:

I think the whole world now knows Gritty thanks to these elections.

Solmyr

https://twitter.com/JamesAALongman/status/1325127619566694400

QuoteAP got the shot. Trump on the golf course while Biden is announced as new President

Valmy

I am glad he is playing golf, keeps him out of trouble.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Fox News very strongly messaging the acceptance of the Republican establishment that Joe clearly won the election.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.