News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Well I just said I would so...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

DGuller

If the last block of votes is any indication, Biden will carry AZ by the skin of one voter's teeth.  Not all their teeth, just a handful of them.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on November 05, 2020, 10:37:39 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 05, 2020, 10:21:35 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2020, 10:13:27 PM
GA 1,797  :menace:

It's so weird to me to see our Languish conservatives rooting for the fall of the Republican president. :unsure:

I mean, I understand this isn't a normal Republican or president, but still....

If Trump were a Dem, I would be a rabid Republican.

I wonder if DGuller would? Actually, I wonder how many of our lefties would abandon a left wing version of Trump....
I wouldn't be a rabid Republican, but I would be a rabid anti-Democrat.  I'm not exactly a barometer, though, I fall squarely into anti-woke pragmatic wing.

Admiral Yi

That last PA block broke 79/21.  :ccr

I mean the block before Hose's double secret probation block.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2020, 09:33:17 PM
Joe down to 46,257 in AZ after a big chunk broke 57/43 for Donaldo.

46,667  :pope:

DGuller

Were they saving up all those blocks for prime time in PA?

alfred russel

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2020, 09:16:47 PM
Clayton County, GA has 5,726 outstanding absentee votes.  Biden is getting around 80% of the vote in Clayton County.

:hmm:

And with that, Trump's prayers for reelection are gone with the wind.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

jimmy olsen

If he keeps AZ & NV and flips PA and GA that's 306 EV. Same as Trump in 2016
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 05, 2020, 10:38:04 PM

It's a certainty. Georgia is a swing state now.

We will see how the senate elections go.

This year, it went for a democrat in an election that may not be very close in the electoral college and probably was 4 points more republican than the country at large.

Bigger picture, it currently has a congressional delegation with 9 republicans and 5 democrats, 2 republican senators, a republican governor, I think every elected state position is a republican, a republican state house, and a republican state senate.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

I mean we know it is a swing state in a Trump election. We will see how it looks in future elections.

merithyn

Quote from: Berkut on November 05, 2020, 10:37:39 PM

It's so weird to me to see our Languish conservatives rooting for the fall of the Republican president. :unsure:

If Trump were a Dem, I would be a rabid Republican.

I wonder if DGuller would? Actually, I wonder how many of our lefties would abandon a left wing version of Trump....

I've always straddled the line, so it wouldn't be a big leap for me. But I mean.. Trump?? Ugh...
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Habbaku

:huh:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien