News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

And there is about 28k ballots that cannot be counted until 5 tomorrow, local time

Admiral Yi

In Pennsylvania a crowd of Trump supporters is chanting "stop the count."  In Arizona a crowd is chanting "count all votes."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

mongers

Have any senior active Republican politicains yet come out and said in effect ' preserving the democratic election process is more important than the result this time' ?

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

Clayton County, GA has 5,726 outstanding absentee votes.  Biden is getting around 80% of the vote in Clayton County.

Right now, Trump is only up in the entire state of Georgia by around 2,500 votes.

:hmm:

katmai

Yeah last I saw there are three counties totaling iirc 15,000 votes that have been trending Biden in ballots already counted. And two with like 5,600 outstanding ballots that have been favoring Trump.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2020, 09:18:50 PM
Yeah last I saw there are three counties totaling iirc 15,000 votes that have been trending Biden in ballots already counted. And two with like 5,600 outstanding ballots that have been favoring Trump.

Where are you getting your info about which counties are left?

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2020, 09:25:25 PM

MSNBC and Kornacki.

katmai

And per him, sounds like Arizona will be quiet till 11am EST with next batch of votes.

Admiral Yi

Joe down to 46,257 in AZ after a big chunk broke 57/43 for Donaldo.

Caliga

The tidbit I shared came RIGHT NOW from CNN, RIGHT NOW.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2020, 09:36:27 PM

I mean, approximately when did you get that tidbit?  Ballpark, give or take.

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2020, 09:36:27 PM

Howitzer Explosion Guy still at it?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi