News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Get an AK-47 free with vehicle purchase

Started by MadImmortalMan, July 20, 2009, 12:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Saw this in the paper, the guy doing it seems quite the shameless dick about it all when interviewed. Will have to try and find it.
Bizzare stuff anyway.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Tyr on July 20, 2009, 06:36:41 PM
Saw this in the paper, the guy doing it seems quite the shameless dick about it all when interviewed. Will have to try and find it.
Bizzare stuff anyway.

Would it be better if was shamed pussy?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tonitrus

Quote from: Viking on July 20, 2009, 06:29:42 PM
Sounds like the standard deal for Pick Ups in Somalia or Afghanistan.

They get better upgrade options over there.  :mad:

dps

Quote from: Barrister on July 20, 2009, 04:15:54 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2009, 04:11:59 PM
If only I needed a pickup truck...:weep:

Everyone needs a pickup truck. :alberta:

Only ignorant. bigoted rednecks who are proud of being ignorant, bigoted rednecks;  and yuppie scum that aspires to be ignorant, bigoted rednecks.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: dps on July 20, 2009, 07:35:15 PM
Only ignorant. bigoted rednecks who are proud of being ignorant, bigoted rednecks;  and yuppie scum that aspires to be ignorant, bigoted rednecks.

And people who need to haul shit.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 20, 2009, 07:45:35 PM

Yeah, they're the one-half of one percent of pickup truck owners who prove the rule.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Tyr on July 20, 2009, 06:36:41 PM
Bizzare stuff anyway.

Well, duh. What's the point of a shameless attention-whoring over-the-top promotional stunt if you do it all low-key?   :lol:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

FunkMonk

Sounds reasonable enough. Now every time I drive across the border and see the Arch I'll be able to shoot a couple bursts out the window and not draw any attention.  :thumbsup:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 20, 2009, 09:01:27 PM
Sounds reasonable enough. Now every time I drive across the border and see the Arch I'll be able to shoot a couple bursts out the window and not draw any attention.  :thumbsup:

You're in Illinois?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

FunkMonk

Quote from: Razgovory on July 20, 2009, 10:21:22 PM

You're in Illinois?
Yep. About twenty minutes from STL.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: dps on July 20, 2009, 07:51:38 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 20, 2009, 07:45:35 PM

Yeah, they're the one-half of one percent of pickup truck owners who prove the rule.

:huh:

At least a third of the pickup trucks I see are owned by small contractors, farmers, or ranchers.  Now, many of those people may be ignorant, bigoted rednecks but the whole reason the pickup caught on in that market segment is their frequent need to haul shit.

Razgovory

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 21, 2009, 06:53:17 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 20, 2009, 10:21:22 PM

You're in Illinois?
Yep. About twenty minutes from STL.

Good on you.  I didn't know you lived so close.  If I ever left the house I'd suggest a meet!

Mr.Penguin

Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Lucidor