US 2020 Presidential Election prediction thread

Started by Zoupa, July 12, 2020, 10:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Yeah I'm feeling stupidly confident but I'm ok with that. I'll just quote this tomorrow night when Donald wins by a squeaker and I've drunk more in one night than I've drank all year.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DGuller on November 02, 2020, 08:13:28 PM
Before you dismiss it from your mind, think of all the money you could've gotten had you not 86ed me from your bet.

*takes a moment to think about five dollars*

merithyn

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 02, 2020, 10:30:02 PM
Yeah I'm feeling stupidly confident but I'm ok with that. I'll just quote this tomorrow night when Donald wins by a squeaker and I've drunk more in one night than I've drank all year.

I'm both not confident, and probably going to be drunk as hell.

So cheers! :cheers:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Not confident at all.  Extremely anxious.  Like panic attacks anxious.  I never have been like this during an election.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Razgovory on November 03, 2020, 04:14:49 AM
Not confident at all.  Extremely anxious.  Like panic attacks anxious.  I never have been like this during an election.

Yeah, I'm only happy today that I've meetings to distract me through the day. I'm concerned about my ability to go and stay asleep tonight.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Quote from: garbon on November 03, 2020, 04:19:33 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 03, 2020, 04:14:49 AM

Yeah, I'm only happy today that I've meetings to distract me through the day. I'm concerned about my ability to go and stay asleep tonight.

I'm not even American and I'm laying off the coffee for the day as a cautionary measure  :lol:

Sheilbh

I will just be getting up early in the morning and catching up at midnight ET.

I'm working on something with teams in the Far East and I can honestly say, as a night owl, it's the worst experience of my life.

My boss has kids so getting up for a call at 5.30 is fine and normal :bleeding: :weep: :ultra:
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 02, 2020, 10:30:02 PM
I was very confident in my faith and belief in America in 2016 :(

Somehow, I have not learned my lesson and am again quite confident :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

I am not confident at all which is probably a good sign as I was confident in Trump losing in 2016.

celedhring

I'm not confident, neither was in 2016. But I always expect the worst outcome to happen in any given situation, I'm a pathological pessimist.  :(

Maladict

Stocking up for an all-nighter.

I should just go to bed early and then wake up early, but I know I won't.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

mongers

Quote from: Syt on November 03, 2020, 07:59:22 AM
Trump sounds "a bit" tired on his call with Fox and Friends: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1323610271219437569?s=20

The feeling's mutual.

Even some Fox journalists* have probably got bored of his bullshit by now.

*clearly not the talking heads.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?