Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

CountDeMoney

Maladict

Martinus

Quote from: Maladict on September 30, 2016, 06:29:51 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 28, 2016, 10:32:51 AM
So, what will the Dutch do about it?

The Russian ambassador has been summoned!! That'll teach 'em.

I hope they construed a proper circle or he gets out and wreaks havoc before returning to his Abyssal dimensions.

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on September 30, 2016, 07:03:32 AM
Quote from: Maladict on September 30, 2016, 06:29:51 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 28, 2016, 10:32:51 AM
So, what will the Dutch do about it?

The Russian ambassador has been summoned!! That'll teach 'em.

I hope they construed a proper circle or he gets out and wreaks havoc before returning to his Abyssal dimensions.

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Maladict

It only took six years, but we're suing Russia. Putin must be shitting himself in fear.

PDH

Quote from: Maladict on July 10, 2020, 07:59:26 AM
It only took six years, but we're suing Russia. Putin must be shitting himself in fear.

Well, it's important to cross all your P's and dot your Q's in a case like this.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

celedhring

Quote from: Maladict on July 10, 2020, 07:59:26 AM

I bet he didn't expect the Dutch inquisition!

Their chief weapons are two: surprise and fear, and really colorful tulips. Wait that's three....

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM