Diet
13 (37.1%)
I don't drink pop but if I had to then regular
11 (31.4%)
I don't drink pop but if I had to then diet
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

derspiess

Regular tastes best if it's made with cane sugar.  But I switched to diet eons ago because of the calories.  Recently I've cut out even diet soda for the most part.  Going heavy on iced tea and water these days.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

I rarely drink it, but when I do I get the regular stuff and not the sissy diet crap.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

celedhring

I drink diet, even though the sugared variety certainly tastes better. But I don't drink much coke actually.

Syt

I rarely drink them, but if I do it's with real sugar. Except Coca-Cola where I generally opt for the Coke Zero.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Sheilbh

I don't often drink them - when I do it's full-fat because as much as anything I don't really have them often enough to know the difference or which I'd prefer :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

celedhring

Are there people that drink diet because they like it better?  :huh:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on April 06, 2020, 09:44:39 AM
I rarely drink them, but if I do it's with real sugar. Except Coca-Cola where I generally opt for the Coke Zero.

How does Coke Zero taste so much better than Diet Coke, I wonder?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I don't drink soda (what I call 'pop') very often but when I do it's always diet.  I can't stand to drink sweet drinks like regular soda, sweet tea, etc. ... they make me feel sick.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

Quote from: celedhring on April 06, 2020, 09:47:17 AM

I think once you get used to diet pop that's what you come to prefer.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

merithyn

Yup.

I'll take a diet over a regular any day of the week. Over here, the sugared type is way too sweet to be palatable anymore.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Valmy

Me. :blush:

But it is not like I could drink the regular stuff much anyway.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

I never drank diet until they released Zero, which tastes closer to the real thing. But I'd rather drink regular if I wasn't overweight.