Diet
13 (37.1%)
I don't drink pop but if I had to then regular
11 (31.4%)
I don't drink pop but if I had to then diet
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Josquius

For the non-drinkers, assume you're absolutely dying of thirst (not literally) and there's nothing else available.

Take it however you want it, specifically looking at your favourite type of pop, taking an average across the spectrum, whatever.
██████
██████
██████

Maladict

[map]what's pop? :P[/map]

fromtia

As I'm not in rural Michigan, it's soda, and I don't drink it. I'm quite partial to soda water though, does that count, or do I need to have five diabeetus of sugar per glass ?
"Just be nice" - James Dalton, Roadhouse.

Duque de Bragança

I really thought this was about pop music at first. Then I remembered the soda maps.

mongers

OK I'm gonna admit it now, I prefer 70s glam-rock over early 80s synth-pop.:gasp:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: mongers on April 05, 2020, 10:31:09 AM
OK I'm gonna admit it now, I prefer 70s glam-rock over early 80s synth-pop.:gasp:

Monster.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

So is Tyr ironically using knowledge from prior soda maps or do the British actually call it a pop? Have we had an European map?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

11B4V

The only time I drink "soda pop" is;

coke with bourbon

7UP or Ginger ale with Seagrams 7.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Richard Hakluyt

Yes, I only use it as a mixer for alcoholic drinks too. But i do use the full sugar versions for that so voted for that option.

11B4V

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 05, 2020, 11:47:22 AM
Yes, I only use it as a mixer for alcoholic drinks too. But i do use the full sugar versions for that so voted for that option.

Same here

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Gups

Quote from: Liep on April 05, 2020, 11:28:52 AM
So is Tyr ironically using knowledge from prior soda maps or do the British actually call it a pop? Have we had an European map?

I remember pop being used sometimes when I was a kid in the 70s but not for ages. We usually say fizzy drink. Might be different up north

Josquius

Quote from: Gups on April 05, 2020, 11:55:18 AM
Quote from: Liep on April 05, 2020, 11:28:52 AM

I remember pop being used sometimes when I was a kid in the 70s but not for ages. We usually say fizzy drink. Might be different up north

We say that too, but its a mouthful so pop is more common.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

I don't drink Coke.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

KRonn

I don't drink pop/soda very often, but I prefer the regular sugared type. When I used to drink it more often I drank the diet types more often but then learned that the sweetener in diet pop had a similar effect on your system as sugar, though not the calories. After a while I also disliked the taste of the diet ones, so I just get the regular stuff. 

derspiess

Quote from: Liep on April 05, 2020, 11:26:41 AM
Quote from: mongers on April 05, 2020, 10:31:09 AM

Monster.

This isn't an energy drinks poll :rolleyes:

Or are they included?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall