US-Iran War Has Begun! Iran launches dozens of ballistic missiles!

Started by jimmy olsen, January 02, 2020, 07:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maladict

Quote from: Razgovory on January 03, 2020, 03:05:41 AM
Now would be really bad time to be on a US, Saudi, or Emerati flight.

And an even worse time to be working at a US embassy. Trump may get his own Benghazi soon.

Tamas

Garbon, am I supposed to feel sorry for a guy who orchestrated a lot of suffering and killing via Iran's proxy wars in the region?

The Larch

So Hillary was supposed to be the warmonger...

Tamas

Quote from: The Larch on January 03, 2020, 05:31:18 AM

Well if this one will go wrong I am sure they will find a way to blame her for it, so it's a win-win

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on January 03, 2020, 05:15:27 AM
Garbon, am I supposed to feel sorry for a guy who orchestrated a lot of suffering and killing via Iran's proxy wars in the region?

Feel sorry for him? No, not at all. Worry about the impact this might have? Well, your call.

I think also unfair what you said to Tim.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: The Larch on January 03, 2020, 05:31:18 AM

Indeed, Trump was the one who supposedly did not want us embroiled in another war.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2020, 05:56:48 AM

Feel sorry for him? No, not at all. Worry about the impact this might have? Well, your call.

Then why did you quote the second Tampax post?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tamas on January 03, 2020, 02:59:39 AM
Tim, let's be honest, your main opposition to this is due to the fact that it was okayed by Trump.

If anyone else ordered such an escalation with no clear plan for the region, I would condemn them as well.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Maladict

Quote from: The Brain on January 03, 2020, 04:45:03 AM
Is EUOT OK? :o

On first glance it appears to be in fine form.

QuoteIran is no saint. But the bad guy in this, or indeed in most of the ME quagmires is the USA-KSA-Israel blob.

QuoteThe US carries out a terrorist attack on foreign soil to illegally murder someone and the western propaganda outlets calls it an attack and there isnt even a war declaration against Iran.

I want to see how the puppets will react when the resistance against the US carries on a bombing attack on US soil/embassies.

"This is terrorism!", "the US did nothing to deserve this!!" "We are the victims!!!" , it will be 2001 all over again.

Why even bother.

Quoteusa openly assassinated a general. i guess this is the first time of such a thing.

QuoteFor all your bluster, the USA is a big snowflake.

QuoteConsidering that the US helped create ISIS and that they created beneficial (for some) instability, killing that guy makes sense.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on January 03, 2020, 05:59:10 AM

Because I think it would be a shitty call not to worry.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2020, 06:27:36 AM

Which Tampax said he did in the post you quoted. I don't follow your line of reasoning.

Zanza

Quote from: Maladict on January 03, 2020, 05:02:42 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 03, 2020, 03:05:41 AM
Now would be really bad time to be on a US, Saudi, or Emerati flight.

And an even worse time to be working at a US embassy. Trump may get his own Benghazi soon.
Just imagine Trump having to react with a cool head to something like the Saigon embassy evacuation in 1975 or the Teheran embassy hostage crisis in 1979.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on January 03, 2020, 06:48:46 AM

Which Tampax said he did in the post you quoted. I don't follow your line of reasoning.

From his post it could be inferred, he'd be happy or not worried if the US had a thought about 'how they are going to end it'.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on January 03, 2020, 06:54:44 AM
Quote from: The Brain on January 03, 2020, 06:48:46 AM

From his post it could be inferred, he'd be happy or not worried if the US had a thought about 'how they are going to end it'.

I don't see a significant difference between what he wrote and worrying about the impact this might have. :)