And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football 2019

Started by PDH, August 25, 2019, 07:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 26, 2019, 09:38:58 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 26, 2019, 09:36:49 PM
Seriously, if you have the flu for more than a day or two go to the doctor. Trying to tough out a 103 fever is no way to die.

:unsure:

That is unfortunately not that unusual of an occurance.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on December 26, 2019, 09:36:49 PM
Seriously, if you have the flu for more than a day or two go to the doctor. Trying to tough out a 103 fever is no way to die.

He went to a hospital early on and was on medication as I understand it.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 26, 2019, 06:57:36 PM
ESPN college football reporter Edward Aschoff, dies of pneumonia on his 34th birthday.  :(

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/25/espn-reporter-dies-at-34-had-tweeted-about-baffling-illness/

Still has more life in him than the Miami football program.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

alfred russel

it is really remarkable how devastating Clemson has been to Ohio State in their 4 meetings:

a 70s Gator Bowl: Clemson won, but the real impact was Woody Hayes got fired for punching a player
2014 Orange Bowl: Clemson won 40-34 - the least impactful of the 4 games
2015 playoffs: Clemson won 31-0
2019 playoffs: Clemson won 29-23

4 bowl games, a 4-0 record, two playoff wins, a BCS bowl game win, and a tarnished Woody Hayes legacy.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

PDH

No need for a new thread yet, but word is in that Wyoming goes to Texas to play, September 16, 2023!

I am placing my order for chicken fried steak with Valmy right now.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote from: PDH on January 27, 2020, 06:02:04 PM
No need for a new thread yet, but word is in that Wyoming goes to Texas to play, September 16, 2023!

I am placing my order for chicken fried steak with Valmy right now.

:lol:

I was thinking about you when I saw that pop up on the schedule!

You are of course welcome to come back and visit chez Valmy once more! Just um...I have three more kids than previously.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Plenty of time to get a few more before the game.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 27, 2020, 07:17:15 PM
Plenty of time to get a few more before the game.

Yes but the baby factory is now permanently closed down.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2020, 07:24:29 PM

Is the factory closed or has the pipeline to the factory been permanently turned off?

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 27, 2020, 07:28:38 PM
Quote from: Valmy on January 27, 2020, 07:24:29 PM

Is the factory closed or has the pipeline to the factory been permanently turned off?

The pipeline has been um...tied.