News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baldur's Gate 3 announced

Started by Syt, June 06, 2019, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Raphael's voice sounded very familiar to me. I looked it up - he was "the voice" in Victor Vran, i.e. a disembodied snarky devilish voice in your mind. One of the few memorable things in a very unmemorable game (the other was that the main character was voiced by Doug Cockle, i.e. Geralt from the Witcher games).

That, and it being part of the trifecta of grimdark action RPGs that feature guys with hats and obscured eyes on the cover. :P

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Finished Act 2. The climax was a bit distressing (not mentioning spoilers, but the most emotionally affecting for me were the children's letters in the "chop shop" :cry: ). And then there's the "epilogue" afterwards that ... let's just say it throws a ton of stuff at you to digest before entering Act 3 proper. 120 hours on this save so far. :lol:

Still eager to replay already, because I see a whole bunch of things that could have gone different (and I failed/didn't complete several side quests in Act 2 which had ... consequences for persons involved -_- ).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Ah yes, the "stealthy" bright red armor. :lol:

—Stephen Jay Gould