News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

And that's the way it was.

Started by Tonitrus, July 17, 2009, 07:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Alcibiades

What is up with people practically copying verbatim some of these thread titles to paradox?   :zipped:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Strix

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 17, 2009, 07:45:47 PM
What is up with people practically copying verbatim some of these thread titles to paradox?   :zipped:

Because it's the phrase he is best known for?!?
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Tonitrus

I don't think I've been to the Paradox forum in well over two years.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Strix on July 17, 2009, 07:48:18 PM

Because it's the phrase he is best known for?!?

I only browse, rarely post, but over the past few weeks ive seen severaaaal threads titles/initial post nearly exactly the same, including the opening posts some times.  *Glares at SBR*
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Legbiter

Wait, Walter Cronkite is dead?

RIP.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Admiral Yi

I'm curious: once you make shavetail will this kind of exchange with Tonto be considered unacceptable fraternization?

RIP Walt.

sbr

Quote from: Alcibiades on July 17, 2009, 07:56:23 PM
I only browse, rarely post, but over the past few weeks ive seen severaaaal threads titles/initial post nearly exactly the same, including the opening posts some times.  *Glares at SBR*
Unless I am forgetting something, which is possible I have been drinking quite a bit lately, I have never copied someone else's threads from one place to another.  There have been times were I have found a topic I though was interesting, and had the potential to go in multiple directions, and posted it on both forums.  When I do that I write it once and then copy/paste it to the other.  Actually sometimes a third or fourth, but there isn't any overlap, as there is between here and P'dox.

Cronkite was a bit before my time.  I knew who he was but was 11 when he quit the Evening News, I didn't really care about the news at that point.

Anyhoo RIP.

Norgy

Dude was even an institution here.

RIP.

I guess your honesty was the liberal media bias.

Habsburg

grumbler

Knew this day was gonna come, but that doesn't make it any less sad.  :cry:

RIP Walter, and thanks for being there the day we beat the Fucking Commies(TM) to the moon.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point