News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Were Chinese agents at Gitmo?

Started by jimmy olsen, July 19, 2009, 10:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote"Unless we get a full and accurate answer, I intend to offer an amendment to defund that office, and I intend to go as high as we need to go," Moran said. "To not allow members of Congress to have communication with detainees, but you allow foreign intelligence agents ... that is an absolute insult to the U.S. Congress."

Some high quality journalism there.  :rolleyes:

MadImmortalMan

Rep. James P. Moran, D-Va., said he would introduce an amendment to strip funding for Liotta's office if the Defense Department does not disclose, in open session, whether a Chinese delegation was allowed to question Guantanamo detainees who are members of a Muslim minority in China called the Uighurs.

"Unless we get a full and accurate answer, I intend to offer an amendment to defund that office, and I intend to go as high as we need to go," Moran said. "To not allow members of Congress to have communication with detainees, but you allow foreign intelligence agents ... that is an absolute insult to the U.S. Congress."

"Jim also wished to go on the record stating that he would be sure to find out exactly how the Jews are involved in this scandal and see to it that they and their "dirty chink cohorts" are no longer able to use US Intelligence as a vehicle for their nefarious world domination plans."
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Viking

Chinese at gitmo?

I hope they got water boarded.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.