News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Notre-Dame cathedral burning in Paris

Started by Solmyr, April 15, 2019, 02:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: viper37 on April 18, 2019, 02:19:48 PM
Quote from: dps on April 18, 2019, 12:46:29 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on April 18, 2019, 09:31:21 AM
But, frankly, if you want to make a movie about a black transexual Alexander the Great, I'd likely not watch it, as opposed to send death threats to the producers.

So there's a chance you'd send death threats?  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 18, 2019, 03:04:49 PM
We know that all historical characters were lily white. And even fictional ones!

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2010/dec/17/white-supremacists-boycott-thor

No but there do exist other people besides Nordic people and subsaharan Africans to. Of course Thor is literally a part of Nordic culture so that is a historical context.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on April 18, 2019, 04:41:46 PM
We know that all historical characters were lily white. And even fictional ones!

No but there do exist other people besides Nordic people and subsaharan Africansto

Name one.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Xerxes. He was also a giant BDSM enthusiast.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

The Brain

The Brain

I will observe that Thor the comic book hero is about as Nordic as Black Panther the comic book hero is African.

Valmy

Quote from: The Brain on April 18, 2019, 04:49:19 PM
I will observe that Thor the comic book hero is about as Nordic as Black Panther the comic book hero is African.

So extremely authentic?

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on April 18, 2019, 04:51:30 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 18, 2019, 04:49:19 PM

So extremely authentic?

:yes:

garbon

No but there do exist other people besides Nordic people and subsaharan Africans to. Of course Thor is literally a part of Nordic culture so that is a historical context.

Idris did a terrible job.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on April 18, 2019, 05:04:18 PM

Idris did a terrible job.

Fuck you. Your family came on the Gayflower and you don't appreciate The Hunk?

The Brain

Idris had nothing to work with. Nothing! You try playing a glorified receptionist in a silly costume.

Admiral Yi

Is there room in your heart for two man-crushes?

The Brain

Eddie Teach

Besides, Dolph is getting long in the tooth.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?