Poland introduces chemical castration for sex offenders

Started by Syt, October 22, 2009, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

Less bitching, more Catherine Bell!

(Warning links might lead to NSFW host.)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sahib

Quote from: Martinus on October 23, 2009, 02:27:12 AM
QuoteThe former Polish justice minister Włodzimierz Cimoszewicz, who was the only lawmaker to abstain from the vote, warned during the parliamentary debate that a therapy forced upon a patient may infringe human rights.

LOL that's some stellar reporting right there. The guy is not even in the Parliament. It was a former health minister who voted against it.

Where do you take these news about Poland from, Syt? It's not the first time they have factual errors like this.

:huh:
Cimoszewicz is the only Independent senator
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

Martinus

Quote from: Sahib on October 23, 2009, 05:58:55 AM
QuoteThe former Polish justice minister Włodzimierz Cimoszewicz, who was the only lawmaker to abstain from the vote, warned during the parliamentary debate that a therapy forced upon a patient may infringe human rights.

LOL that's some stellar reporting right there. The guy is not even in the Parliament. It was a former health minister who voted against it.

Where do you take these news about Poland from, Syt? It's not the first time they have factual errors like this.

Oh I misread. I thought they meant the Seym (where Balicki was the one voting against it).

Jaron

Quote from: Martinus on October 23, 2009, 08:39:51 AM
Quote from: Sahib on October 23, 2009, 05:58:55 AM

Oh I misread. I thought they meant the Seym (where Balicki was the one voting against it).

I bet you feel stupid now.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney