Poland introduces chemical castration for sex offenders

Started by Syt, October 22, 2009, 02:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on October 22, 2009, 02:39:13 PM
That in the background the guy who played David (Darlene's boyfriend) on Rosanne?

Yep there is a Rosanne cast reunion thing going on with that show.  The actress who played Darlene herself is in it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on October 22, 2009, 02:39:55 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 22, 2009, 02:39:04 PM
Sucks big green donkey balls.

You, sir, are worse than a version of Hitler with very poor taste in TV shows.

Good. CBS Monday night is about as watchable as watching flies fuck.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I liked Rosanne. Reminded me of my family (well, before they ran successful business or became rich). Only that the Connors showed any feelings towards their kids.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on October 22, 2009, 02:40:37 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 22, 2009, 02:39:13 PM
That in the background the guy who played David (Darlene's boyfriend) on Rosanne?

Yep there is a Rosanne cast reunion thing going on with that show.  The actress who played Darlene herself is in it.

Her character is awesome.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Valmy

Ed Anger

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 22, 2009, 02:46:49 PM
Quote from: Syt on October 22, 2009, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 22, 2009, 02:43:47 PM
Bring back JAG.

An ex of mine loved that show. :x

I kept hoping Catherine Bell would be stripped of her uniform.  :(

I had a Dana Scully/Cmdr Ivanova infatuation at the time.  :blush:

P.S.: weirdest hijack ever.
—Stephen Jay Gould

ulmont

Quote from: Valmy on October 22, 2009, 02:37:21 PM
Wow some of you people are really dense you know that?  I was obviously sarcastically mocking Marty.

:blush:

QuoteAccording to recent research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, I've only a 50-50 chance of ascertaining the [serious or sarcastic] tone of any e-mail message. The study also shows that people think they've correctly interpreted the tone of e-mails they receive 90 percent of the time.
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/02/70179

I love the pic though.

Ed Anger

ulmont