News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zoupa on September 11, 2024, 01:19:49 AMTaylor Swift endorsed Harris today.

Terminally online cringe divorced guy:

Why are they so weird.

Is he going to give her one of his children or just pick a random child off the street and give that child to her?

I mean, he has so many children at this point that They may not mean much to him

The Minsky Moment

Read like a confession to human trafficking to me. Qanon had it right all along; just got the wrong billionaire.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 11, 2024, 09:23:47 AMRead like a confession to human trafficking to me. Qanon had it right all along; just got the wrong billionaire.

That could be fun angle to play on x for a bit

DGuller

I think his offer was to inseminate her, although it's not clear.

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on September 11, 2024, 10:51:58 AMI think his offer was to inseminate her, although it's not clear.

Then that is delusional.  You have already said you don't know anything about Taylor Swift, but she is currently dating one of America's most eligible bachelors and a Super Bowl champion from last year.  I'm pretty sure she's gonna pick her boyfriend over some overweight, frumpy, slightly insane, male, pretending he's an alpha.

HVC

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 11, 2024, 11:14:08 AM
Quote from: DGuller on September 11, 2024, 10:51:58 AMI think his offer was to inseminate her, although it's not clear.

Then that is delusional.  You have already said you don't know anything about Taylor Swift, but she is currently dating one of America's most eligible bachelors and a Super Bowl champion from last year.  I'm pretty sure she's gonna pick her boyfriend over some overweight, frumpy, slightly insane, male, pretending he's an alpha.

Think of all the music (and $$$) she could make from that break up on her next album. Way more than Kelce. Im sure she'd at least consider dating him :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Quote from: HVC on September 11, 2024, 11:21:54 AM

Think of all the music (and $$$) she could make from that break up on her next album. Way more than Kelce. Im sure she'd at least consider dating him :P

Taylor Swift's entire career, and dating life, seem like it has been very well calculated.  Like don't get me wrong I don't doubt that her and Kelce have a legitimate relationship, but he's a fairly wholesome figure that compliments her public persona.

Swift is also a billionaire in her own right, so I hardly think she needs to hook up with Grimes' ex-partner for any reason.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

She's super calculated, but very successful at it. So while her music isn't my cup of tea (a few catchy tunes aside), and her rabid fans are scary, she does get my respect as a businesswoman.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Josquius on September 10, 2024, 03:52:15 PMMakes sense :lol:

I can just see how this pain would go though. Musk recommends absolutely gutting the government - trump shows how moderate and sensible he is by only brutalising it half as much

He'll point to Twitter as a shining example of how well that would go, too.

Jacob

I agree with DGuller that that was the intention, and I agree with you that it's delusional and will add that it's an expression of the ragining misogyny of Elon and his fellow travelers. Thus creepy and - I hope - somewhat motivating for decent people to turn out against Trump. I kind of imagine that "hur hur shut up woman, I'll fuck you that'll shut you up" comes across as kind of abrasive and derogatory to Swift fans - even those who may not have been overly interested in politics previously.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jacob on September 11, 2024, 11:50:58 AM

I agree with DGuller that that was the intention, and I agree with you that it's delusional and will add that it's an expression of the ragining misogyny of Elon and his fellow travelers. Thus creepy and - I hope - somewhat motivating for decent people to turn out against Trump. I kind of imagine that "hur hur shut up woman, I'll fuck you that'll shut you up" comes across as kind of abrasive and derogatory to Swift fans - even those who may not have been overly interested in politics previously.

I have not heard the quote you posted (thankfully) and yeah with that understanding of what he was really saying, Musk  just made a good target for the people world wide who adore her.

Jacob

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 11, 2024, 12:02:36 PMI have not heard the quote you posted (thankfully) and yeah with that understanding of what he was really saying, Musk  just made a good target for the people world wide who adore her.

To be clear, that is my interpretation of Musk's message shared upthread, not something he wrote verbatim.

garbon

I don't see how it would be anything but that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

I don't even understand the reasoning. She endorses Harris so she "wins" the opportunity to have a creepy old dude impregnate her? What? What does one flow from the other?

This dude is unwell.