News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elon Musk: Always A Douche

Started by garbon, July 15, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Valmy on September 06, 2024, 05:35:51 PMSo long as this Republic only exists on his shitty website that is fine by me.

Musk might want to start thinking and stop living in pathetic self pity at some point though.
The problems is that assholes like that have lots of money to burn on electoral candidates.  And he has a platform to give free publicity to anyone he likes.  In a country where campaign financing rules seems pretty relaxed.

It might not work this time, it might work the next.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jacob

Trump apparently said Musk will run a government efficiency commission in his administration.

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on September 06, 2024, 08:07:48 PMTrump apparently said Musk will run a government efficiency commission in his administration.

Jesus Christ.

This year is a nightmare. At least Biden dropped out and we have a chance.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Guess he locked in a certain ex-posters vote :ph34r: :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Norgy

Quote from: Jacob on September 06, 2024, 08:07:48 PMTrump apparently said Musk will run a government efficiency commission in his administration.

No problem, government efficiency is such an easy thing to measure.

Grey Fox

Did Germany, or it's equivalent, in the 19th century humor and publish every cook philosopher they had?

All those theories originating on 8 and 4chan are just people thinking their philosophers. They really don't need to be published and promoted.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 07, 2024, 08:38:35 PMDid Germany, or it's equivalent, in the 19th century humor and publish every cook philosopher they had?
Karl Marx was published...  :shutup:
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Tamas

Quote from: viper37 on September 07, 2024, 08:52:37 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 07, 2024, 08:38:35 PMDid Germany, or it's equivalent, in the 19th century humor and publish every cook philosopher they had?

That ended well

Syt

The Communist Manifesto was first published in Britain in 1848 [though admittedly in German). :P

But yes, Das Kapital, starting in 1860s,  was first published in Germany. -_-
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Crazy_Ivan80

In Brussel...

Sheilbh

Yes. It's the downside of German/Central European respect for the academy. Once you become a Dr or Prof (or Prof Dr, Dr Dr, Prof Dr Dr etc) any old shite will get published :lol:

If you don't actually enter the academy then you'll only ever, at best, be a journalist and need to go somewhere else if you want to have thoughts.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sophie Scholl

I think Musk solely wants to run it so he can be the head of the Department of Government Efficiency, aka D.O.G.E., because the teenage idiocy and grift never end with him.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Josquius

Quote from: Sophie Scholl on September 10, 2024, 01:42:28 PM
I think Musk solely wants to run it so he can be the head of the Department of Government Efficiency, aka D.O.G.E., because the teenage idiocy and grift never end with him.

Makes sense :lol:

I can just see how this pain would go though. Musk recommends absolutely gutting the government - trump shows how moderate and sensible he is by only brutalising it half as much
██████
██████
██████

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Josquius on September 10, 2024, 03:52:15 PM
Quote from: Sophie Scholl on September 10, 2024, 01:42:28 PM

Makes sense :lol:

I can just see how this pain would go though. Musk recommends absolutely gutting the government - trump shows how moderate and sensible he is by only brutalising it half as much
He can't gut it completely, he has a lost of important positions to sell.
PDH!

Zoupa

Taylor Swift endorsed Harris today.

Terminally online cringe divorced guy:

Why are they so weird.