Mossad caught distributing sex-gum to Palestinian girls

Started by Malthus, July 14, 2009, 01:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

The quick-thinking award no sooner went to the Polish chick who convinced her mom than a swimming pool made her pregnant, than it was lost to an unnamed Palestinian girl who was able to successfully blame her "dubious" activities on the Mossad:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3746017,00.html

QuoteShahwan said that the police got their hands on gum that increases sexual desire that, according to him, reaches merchants in the Strip by way of the border crossings. According to him, a Palestinian drug dealer admitted that he sold products that increase sex drive. The dealer said that he received the materials from Israeli sources by way of the Karni crossing.

A number of suspects have been arrested.

The affair was exposed when a Palestinian filed a complaint that his daughter chewed the  aforementioned gum and experienced the dubious side effects.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Damn where can I get some of this super Jew sex gum?

I question the usefulness of spreading gum to encouraging the Palestinians to breed more though.  Bad strategy Mossad.  Gum to make girls not want to have sex would be better.  Ethnic cleansing fail.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2009, 01:51:35 PM
Damn where can I get some of this super Jew sex gum?

I question the usefulness of spreading gum to encouraging the Palestinians to breed more though.  Bad strategy Mossad.  Gum to make girls not want to have sex would be better.  Ethnic cleansing fail.

How will Hamas continue to wisely govern, when Gaza is overrun with sex-crazed super-vixens?  :(

Edit: is this, too, an example of "genocide"?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on July 14, 2009, 01:55:27 PM
Edit: is this, too, an example of "genocide"?

If pulling Jews out of Gaza and leaving it to the Palestinians is considered ethnically cleansing the Palestinians out of Gaza then, logically, making a people breed excessively should be considered genocide.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

QuoteHow will Hamas continue to wisely govern, when Gaza is overrun with sex-crazed super-vixens?

Well let's just say that Hamas will have no problem attracting recruits from around the Arab world to come join their cause...for a weekend at least.

DGuller

I remember reading about that sex gum 15 years ago, in some Russian newspaper.  Back then that gum was aimed at destabilizing Egypt by disgracing its young women.  It's quite incompetent of Mossad to be caught again with their panties down.

Valmy

Damn it Malthus give me some of your secret Jew sex gum!!!

Do I have to convert to get some?

DGuller

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2009, 01:51:35 PM

Gay gum would work even better.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 14, 2009, 02:34:01 PM
Those Mossad types are crafty arent they.

Not crafty enough to realize they could make a fortune selling this stuff in the first world, rather than giving it away for free to Gaza girls.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 14, 2009, 02:55:40 PM
So she did X?

I assume she got caught doing stuff her daddy did not like, and blamed - secret Jew sex gum for making her uncontrollably horny.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 14, 2009, 02:55:40 PM
So she did X?

No.  X didnt have any gum and so he wasnt able to get it up as quickly as she wanted so she moved on to Y who had in fact recently eaten some of the secret jew sex gum.

It was about that time that her father went looking for his sex gum and finding it was missing began searching for it.  No Palestinian male is complete without good jew sex gum after all. 

Tonitrus

But even if they blame the Mossad, they'll still stone her to death, right?