Wacko religious couple in Florida gets ganked and ninja looted by griefer guild

Started by Caliga, July 14, 2009, 03:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Zanza on July 15, 2009, 04:30:09 PM
English question: Is "special needs" a politically correct term for "disabled"?
Disabled = gimp, special needs = retard.

Razgovory

Quote from: Malthus on July 15, 2009, 04:31:45 PM
Quote from: Zanza on July 15, 2009, 04:30:09 PM
English question: Is "special needs" a politically correct term for "disabled"?

Yes.
No.

I have recently learned all about the legalities of being disabled.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Siege

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2009, 03:37:21 PM
Quote from: KRonn on July 15, 2009, 03:29:04 PM
I'm betting they were just eight screwballs who didn't think past the consequences and did something truly outrageous.

Of course, with 8 people on the job, you'd think they could manage to pull of the heist without needed to murder the two adults.

On the contrary. The more people, the harder to implement your Command & Control measures.
Especially with this kind of untrained rabble.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

KRonn

Quote from: Malthus on July 15, 2009, 04:32:34 PM
What I'm wondering is what they possibly hoped to obtain that was worth such an elaborate and murderous plan.
I think there will be a lot more to come along. Police are checking other people now, one a woman in real estate who may be the ring leader of this group. Saying this attack was practiced for a while; that someone was supposed to disable the surveillance camaers outside the home, and some other stuff that wasn't too clear to me as yet.