The Korean Crisis - How Will It Play Out?

Started by mongers, September 03, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 24, 2017, 12:39:08 AM
Luckily we have a president that hits on 21.  And on 24.  And again on 29.

Oh God it's Jerry.  Yes, THAT Jerry.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Jacob

China orders most North Korean businesses closed under UN sanctions:

QuoteBEIJING — China on Thursday ordered North Korean-owned businesses to close, cutting foreign revenue for the isolated North under U.N. sanctions imposed over its nuclear and missile programs.

China is North Korea's main trading partner, making Beijing's co-operation essential to the success of sanctions aimed at stopping the North's pursuit of weapons technology. China, long North Korea's diplomatic protector, has gone along with the latest penalties out of growing frustration with leader Kim Jong Un's government.

North Korean businesses and ventures with Chinese partners must close within 120 days of the U.N. Security Council's Sept. 11 approval of the latest sanctions, according to the Ministry of Commerce. That would be early January.

North Korean performers entertain customers at the Okryugwan restaurant in Beijing. China has ordered most North Korean-owned businesses and ventures with Chinese partners to close under U.N. sanctions imposed over the North's nuclear and missile programs.

Full article: http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/china-orders-north-korean-business-closed-under-un-sanctions

PDH

Sigh, we made it to Oct 1.  Now I shouldn't have run up my credit cards.  Damn you Seedy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on October 01, 2017, 08:04:17 PM
Sigh, we made it to Oct 1.  Now I shouldn't have run up my credit cards.  Damn you Seedy.

How do you think I feel, I stopped making my mortgage payments.

Although I will feel no great sense of satisfaction knowing that we missed my September prediction only to die in February.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Fuck all you fucks.  No fucking way I'm growing old in this bullshit country.  Fuck you cunts and your retirements.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2017, 08:51:02 PM
Fuck all you fucks.  No fucking way I'm growing old in this bullshit country.  Fuck you cunts and your retirements.
told you: Canada.
If you want to learn French and are willing to entertain another branch, we are hiring :)
At most, 45% of your gross earnings are going into taxes.  You don't get any money to spend, but you get to be on the waiting list of your favorite doctor for free! :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Stop being a dickhead, Viper.  Nobody gives a fuck about your hangups with your shitty ass country.  Don't like it, take it up with BB.

Tonitrus

BB would just put him in a gaol for insufficient loyalty to the Queen.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2017, 10:24:50 PM
Stop being a dickhead, Viper.  Nobody gives a fuck about your hangups with your shitty ass country.  Don't like it, take it up with BB.

Does that mean I need to clean up the basement spare room?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2017, 10:24:50 PM
Then keep whining about mean Trump, by all means.  We don't tire at all of seeing you whining constantly like the little bitch you are :)

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Yes, move to Canada and it's like Trump doesn't even exist.  :wacko:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 03, 2017, 02:33:13 PM
Yes, move to Canada and it's like Trump doesn't even exist.  :wacko:
I do not believe I said that.  I only said he was a whiny little bitch.
If access to healthcare is his main problem, there are, I guess, States that offer better coverage, and there is a multitude of countries where healthcare coverage is universal.

But the main point is that he really is a whiny little bitch.  He probably dreams every night he gets fucked in the ass by a closeted gay Republican and he enjoys it.