Started by alfred russel, August 25, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: garbon on August 26, 2017, 07:46:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 26, 2017, 06:09:04 PM
Quote from: Gups on August 26, 2017, 05:28:23 PM
You've clearly never played dominoes with Jamaicans

Nor would I.

I'm not sure I've ever played a game of dominoes without everyone yelling. :unsure:

Toppling dominoes tends to have that effect in America.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Grey Fox

I would watch it but I am done with staying up until 2 am to watch fights.

I'll see the replay in the morning.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

MadBurgerMaker

Grinning_Colossus

Someone inexplicably posted a livestream of the match to my neighborhood's facebook group for owners/finders of missing pets.

It's like watching a cat play with and slowly disembowel another, weaker cat.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Sophie Scholl

That's a portion of my life utterly wasted. :zzz
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

11B4V

Quote from: 11B4V on August 25, 2017, 06:52:05 PM
Maywether win by TKO. Due to late fight stoppage (10-12th round) by ref or doctor.

Called it.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

DGuller

For the life of me I don't understand how this shit consistently nets 8-9 figures to the two dudes.

HVC

Quote from: alfred russel on August 27, 2017, 12:39:11 AM
Well that was dumb.

Caught the last few rounds because I was bored. Red should have let mayweather keep punching him :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

alfred russel

Quote from: DGuller on August 27, 2017, 12:42:47 AM
For the life of me I don't understand how this shit consistently nets 8-9 figures to the two dudes.

Me either, but I'll keep watching and let you know if I figure it out.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Monoriu

Another thing that puzzles me there doesn't seem to be regular matches, and the matches are few and far in between. 

11B4V

Quote from: Monoriu on August 27, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
Another thing that puzzles me there doesn't seem to be regular matches, and the matches are few and far in between.

There's all kinds of bouts. All the time.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

Quote from: Monoriu on August 27, 2017, 12:47:59 AM

You fight more often when no one knows who the hell you are...and then it gets less often as you get more famous/keep winning  His first 20 wins (of 50) were in his first 2-3 years (out of 21 years).

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point