And we're back!

Main Menu

About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on August 24, 2017, 12:38:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 23, 2017, 09:56:22 PM
I'm sorry, but there was writing in French.  Don't want to go all Multicultural, do we?
ah, the infamous speak white.  Never get tired of it.  Not.

On the other hand, we got very, very, very tired of you whining about language politics.

"Why should we abandon our language, our tradition our culture?" - Viper37 August 15th, 2013 in thread about putting "Royal" back in the name of the Canadian Navy.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 24, 2017, 02:19:41 PM
Lots of white people speak in barbarian tongues, Quebeckers are not alone.

Yeah, remember Bmollson?

Valmy

Yeah way too many Quebeckers speak a barbarous tongue unworthy of Quebec's glorious heritage.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

This from the guy who tried to get as far away from Louisiana as possible...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on August 24, 2017, 02:33:58 PM
Quote from: viper37 on August 24, 2017, 12:38:58 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 23, 2017, 09:56:22 PM
I'm sorry, but there was writing in French.  Don't want to go all Multicultural, do we?
ah, the infamous speak white.  Never get tired of it.  Not.

On the other hand, we got very, very, very tired of you whining about language politics.

"Why should we abandon our language, our tradition our culture?" - Viper37 August 15th, 2013 in thread about putting "Royal" back in the name of the Canadian Navy.
than stop whining about people speaking other languages than english every time it happens?  just ignore and go to another thread?
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

So I'm in McD's for a breakfast sandwich in the bucolic countryside, and I've got Statler and Waldorf a couple tables over for what is their Saturday morning coffee and Fox News bitchfest jamboree, and they're talking politics, etc.

Some of the phrases--and I'm dictating as it happens--
--"These dirty animals they don't keep locked up"
--"They outta publish the names of judges who let these criminals out of jail"
--Something about Trump passing martial law for something
--Nobody got arrested protesting a "great American hero" like Lee
--"That one Jewish guy"
--"These minorities that can't pass simple assed tests"
--Cities "are in such terrible shape because they've been run by Democrats, and more recently, by worthless creatures" (whatever that means)
--How, back in biblical times, they would stone the criminals
--something negative happening about "this great country of ours" (yes, someone actually used the term "this great country of ours" in a sentence.  Out loud.

There was some other stuff about the senior center, but that's a little too inside baseball.

So maybe it's not just the Left talking and focusing on race all the time.  On the positive side, these men will be dead soon.

Eddie Teach

What's wrong with this great country of ours?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

That certain things are happening to it.  Negro things.  With a splash of fag.

The Brain

You can't say A without saying B. What's the deal with the senior center?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stop eavesdropping on my morning McDonald's conversation Seedy.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 26, 2017, 07:16:29 PM
Stop eavesdropping on my morning McDonald's conversation Seedy.  :mad:

Should have gone to Chick-Fil-A instead.

viper37

Whatever they're doing, it's working.  Far right groups are experiencing a surge in membership.  Keep up the good work guys!  Soon, we'll have real facists in the streets too, then you'll have your bloody riots just like in the US :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall