Fight over Star Trek and Star Wars led to an assault in the metro.

Started by jimmy olsen, July 10, 2017, 04:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Finally, a pointless act of violence that Lanugishites completely understand.  :sleep:

http://okcfox.com/news/local/police-fight-over-star-wars-and-star-trek-led-to-assault

QuoteOKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — Police say a fight over Star Trek and Star Wars led to an assault in the metro.

Jerome Dewayne Whyte, 23, was arrested July 1 on a complaint of assault and battery, possession of marijuana and outstanding Oklahoma County warrants.
Oklahoma City Police Department reports show that Whyte and another man were in the living room of an apartment in the 1400 block of NW 16 Street when they began arguing if Star Wars or Star Trek was better. The victim told police he became frustrated and stated "You're just a trick" before walking back to his room.

Whyte allegedly followed the man and shoved him to the ground. The victim got back up and told police he stated "You wanna replay that?" and was once again shoved to the ground. Police say Whyte then wrapped his arm around the victim's neck and began choking him. The victim was near unconsciousness when he pulled out a pocket knife. Whyte let go and reached for the knife, cutting himself. He then left the room.

Police later arrested Whyte and booked him into the Oklahoma County Jail.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

When questioned by police, Whyte responded "did I do that?"
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 10, 2017, 04:15:49 AM
Finally, a pointless act of violence that Lanugishites completely understand.  :sleep:

On the contrary, crash helmet.  This is the kind of violence that actually has a point.

Agelastus

:hmm:

"Lanugish"? Sounds Sumerian but I don't recognise the name.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

dps

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Agelastus on July 10, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

At least he got the "shite" part right.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

mongers

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 10, 2017, 10:02:57 AM
Quote from: Agelastus on July 10, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

At least he got the "shite" part right.

Therefore there's a Sunni version of Languish? :unsure:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Valmy

Are you unfamiliar with OKC's vast underground rail network?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

What a completely pointless piece of news.

Newsflash: Smomewhere, right now, two morons are fighting over something stupid. Someone call Timmay!!!!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

HVC

Quote from: Berkut on July 10, 2017, 12:35:07 PM
What a completely pointless piece of news.

Newsflash: Smomewhere, right now, two morons are fighting over something stupid. Someone call Timmay!!!!

Are you and Timmy now fighting over something pointless? Languish is going to finally make the news. And not how we all assumed it would someday happen because Seedy snapped and shot someone
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Frances revolution was a mistake. they should have kept the glorious monarchy.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2017, 01:03:36 PM
Frances revolution was a mistake. they should have kept the glorious monarchy.

You should have started smaller, like insulting UT-A football or something.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?