Pravda debunks evolution once and for all: "Where's them half evolved dinos at?"

Started by Syt, July 10, 2009, 12:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on July 11, 2009, 04:20:40 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 10, 2009, 04:00:22 PM
Not surprising actually.  I was stunned when during an evolution discussion neither Marty or Tamas actually understood Darwinian evolution.  I guess I shouldn't be.

Just WTF are you talking about?  :huh:

QED
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Not surprising actually.  I was stunned when during an evolution discussion neither Marty or Tamas actually understood Darwinian evolution.  I guess I shouldn't be.

LOL are you actually bothering to read Raz's posts? He is insane, remember? :P

Jaron

He went crazy after he found a half evolved Lion lurking under his bed.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Earlier discussion in which evolution was discussed.  I brought up Cave fish.  Punch was served.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017