National Lampoon's Presidential Vacation: The Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, May 19, 2017, 06:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Maladict

This has actually gone quite well hasn't it? Relatively speaking of course.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Maladict on May 25, 2017, 10:55:47 AM
This has actually gone quite well hasn't it? Relatively speaking of course.

Nothing disastrous has occurred that I am aware of. Granted I am not following it all very closely.

Seems to be basically a clown show though we did do a big arms deal so there is that I guess.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Maladict

Valmy

Well I guess that is one way to pressure the Euros to spend more on killing machines.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

lol, Poles.  Fucked again.  Enjoy all that fat Russian cock up your ass in 2021, Marti. 

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2017, 04:35:19 PM
lol, Poles.  Fucked again.  Enjoy all that fat Russian cock up your ass in 2021, Marti.

If the Russians want to invade Poland it better happen before that, once the Rock becomes President there will be no more fuckery.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on May 25, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

If the Russians want to invade Poland it better happen before that, once the Rock becomes President there will be no more fuckery.

He's going to be reelected.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 25, 2017, 07:02:18 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 25, 2017, 06:16:39 PM

He's going to be reelected.

Out of respect for you being right about every singe fucking thing about Trump over the last 24 months I will say nothing stronger than we'll see what happens.  I can't imagine it but I couldn't (and still can't) imagine it happening the first time.

grumbler

Trump won't run again.  The job is a lot less fun than he imagined, and he's already getting bored with it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Maladict

QuoteU.S. President Donald Trump voiced significant displeasure over Germany's trade surplus on Thursday during a meeting with European Union leaders in Brussels. "The Germans are bad, very bad," Trump said, according to meeting participants.

The participants told DER SPIEGEL that Trump went on to say: "See the millions of cars they are selling to the U.S. Terrible. We will stop this."

:bleeding: