And we're back!

Main Menu

Poleplaying in Pool Pregged Pole?

Started by Gambrinus, July 10, 2009, 08:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2009, 11:41:57 AM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 10, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
Maybe she's the new Virgin Mary? second coming on the way, so to speak.

Sloppy seconds?

:Lol: The skygod's sloppy seconds... does that mean son #2 will have diminished divinity. can only turn water into crappy Polish beer?
:p

alfred russel

Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2009, 10:19:43 AM
It was a classic recurring question in the sex/relations advise section of Germany's teen magazine BRAVO.

"I heard that boys can have ejaculations in jacuzzis. Is there a risk of me getting pregnant if I'm in there with them?"

When I was in 6th grade we had sex ed. We submitted anonymous questions to our PE teacher who answered them for the group. I asked if girls could get pregnant in public pools, and the whole class became hysterical and the teacher said, "okay, it had to be a girl that asked that one." I was mortified someone would figure out it was me.  :blush:

I also remember the PE teacher saying, "okay, this question is in your teacher's handwriting, but I think she must be asking for someone else. this person wants to know if pubic hair turns gray."  :lol:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Gambrinus

Quote from: alfred russel on July 10, 2009, 11:42:05 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2009, 08:52:28 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on July 10, 2009, 08:49:09 AM
But who should be on the hook for child support?

marti.

A compelling choice, but I'm going to hold off deciding until Drakken weighs in.  :P
Let's see, what are the facts...
13 year old
Girl
Middle East

I think we should look elsewhere on this forum :ph34r:

Lucidor

Barrister

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 10, 2009, 11:44:17 AM

Sloppy seconds?

:Lol: The skygod's sloppy seconds... does that mean son #2 will have diminished divinity. can only turn water into crappy Polish beer?

Polish beer isn't bad at all.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Caliga

Quote from: alfred russel on July 10, 2009, 11:47:04 AM
I also remember the PE teacher saying, "okay, this question is in your teacher's handwriting, but I think she must be asking for someone else. this person wants to know if pubic hair turns gray."  :lol:
When I was a kid and had sex ed, one goof-off in our class actually asked that question aloud, and our (female) teacher said "Yes it does.  In fact, mine turned gray about three years ago."

If I remember correctly, I fell out of my chair laughing.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Gambrinus

Quote from: Barrister on July 10, 2009, 12:47:05 PM

Sloppy seconds?

Polish beer isn't bad at all.   :)
Indeed :cheers:

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on July 10, 2009, 12:49:12 PM
When I was a kid and had sex ed, one goof-off in our class actually asked that question aloud, and our (female) teacher said "Yes it does.  In fact, mine turned gray about three years ago."

If I remember correctly, I fell out of my chair laughing.

HOTT
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Octavian

Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2009, 10:19:43 AM
It was a classic recurring question in the sex/relations advise section of Germany's teen magazine BRAVO.

"I heard that boys can have ejaculations in jacuzzis. Is there a risk of me getting pregnant if I'm in there with them?"

When I was in 6th grade we had sex ed. We submitted anonymous questions to our PE teacher who answered them for the group. I asked if girls could get pregnant in public pools, and the whole class became hysterical and the teacher said, "okay, it had to be a girl that asked that one." I was mortified someone would figure out it was me.  :blush:

We had question time as well. During the break the teacher asked some of us to ask rather provocative questions so as to stun some of the "troublemakers"

Anyway someone (don't remember if it happened on that day or another) asked about anal. The teacher responded that she had a friend who had tried it but that it was very uncomfortable.

These days I obviously realise she was talking about herself
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Strix

Quote from: Berkut on July 10, 2009, 10:14:48 AM
Wouldn't you then need to prove that they did not keep the pool clean?

If someone whacked off in the pool, that doesn't mean they haven't kept it clean, it just means the filters didn't filter it yet. And since the lifespan of sperm in chlorinated water must be extremely short, it can easily be argues that there was no way (if it happened) that they could be said to have been deficient in their normal practices of keeping the pool clean, simply because this actually occurred.

The hotel would probably lose the lawsuit because they didn't provide visible warnings of the danger (provided it got past how ludicrous the lawsuit is).
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Ed Anger

Quote from: Strix on July 10, 2009, 03:34:20 PM

If someone whacked off in the pool, that doesn't mean they haven't kept it clean, it just means the filters didn't filter it yet. And since the lifespan of sperm in chlorinated water must be extremely short, it can easily be argues that there was no way (if it happened) that they could be said to have been deficient in their normal practices of keeping the pool clean, simply because this actually occurred.

The hotel would probably lose the lawsuit because they didn't provide visible warnings of the danger (provided it got past how ludicrous the lawsuit is).

Need to post a picture of a giant sperm near the pool for the polacks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

This isn't in the US.

Besides, it's in the Muslim world.  The correct answer is:  "That 13-year old is a whore.  Muhammed peace be upon him, would have hit it."
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Octavian

Quote from: Neil on July 10, 2009, 04:44:16 PM

This isn't in the US.

Besides, it's in the Muslim world.  The correct answer is:  "That 13-year old is a whore.  Muhammed peace be upon him, would have hit it."
:D
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Barrister on July 10, 2009, 12:47:05 PM

Sloppy seconds?

Polish beer isn't bad at all.   :)

sure, but like every country I'm sure they have crappy beer as well. That's the beer I was talking about.
:p

Josquius

Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2009, 08:08:42 AM
Wow and her mother actually bought it.
I must meet this girl and learn her secrets.

:LOL:
I wouldn't want to be in that staff room.
██████
██████
██████