News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Poleplaying in Pool Pregged Pole?

Started by Gambrinus, July 10, 2009, 08:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Accoring to some article on the internet, so you know it is true, sperm can survive in cold, chlorinated pool water for only a couple of seconds.

Pretty hard to argue that the hotel was not keeping the pool clean because there was viable sperm in it for a few seconds.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Syt

It was a classic recurring question in the sex/relations advise section of Germany's teen magazine BRAVO.

"I heard that boys can have ejaculations in jacuzzis. Is there a risk of me getting pregnant if I'm in there with them?"
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lucidor

I had no idea what to expect from the thread title, but I dared click on it since it wasn't [rocks] or in the Back room. :D

Berkut

Hmmm. Polish. Ignorant and delusional about sex.

I suspect a diagnosis of Catholicism.

Has she considered the possibility of Immacualte Conception? Might be something she could fall back on if the swimming sperm thing doesnt work out.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Berkut on July 10, 2009, 10:17:46 AM
Accoring to some article on the internet, so you know it is true, sperm can survive in cold, chlorinated pool water for only a couple of seconds.

Pretty hard to argue that the hotel was not keeping the pool clean because there was viable sperm in it for a few seconds.

As I've always understood it, sperm only has a 3-day max lifespan, even when kept at body temperature.

The mother's being dippy because the daughter's lying to her, either way. There'd be no live sperm unless she was around another couple while they were having sex. It's the old "sperm in the panties" urban myth.
Experience bij!

Valmy

Also it generally takes an army of sperm to successfully navigate past a woman's immune system to reach the egg.  The idea one solo ninja sperm could do that is laughable.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Korea

Wow...the mother is clearly delusional. At least I hope so.
I want my mother fucking points!

Malthus

Quote from: Berkut on July 10, 2009, 10:36:44 AM

Has she considered the possibility of Immacualte Conception? Might be something she could fall back on if the swimming sperm thing doesnt work out.

Yeah, but who will she sue then:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on July 10, 2009, 10:50:17 AM

The church. good ha sa history of fathering children out of wedlock and skipping out on child support.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on July 10, 2009, 10:47:56 AM
Also it generally takes an army of sperm to successfully navigate past a woman's immune system to reach the egg.  The idea one solo ninja sperm could do that is laughable.

Well, to use a golf metaphore, you could say ... that sperm got a Pole in one.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on July 10, 2009, 11:11:26 AM

The church. good ha sa history of fathering children out of wedlock and skipping out on child support.

"My father, my father, why hast thou skimped on my child support?"

Gambrinus

God. :pope:
It seems her chances are slim to get a case though: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7673591.stm

BuddhaRhubarb

Maybe she's the new Virgin Mary? second coming on the way, so to speak.
:p

Syt

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on July 10, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
Maybe she's the new Virgin Mary? second coming on the way, so to speak.

Sloppy seconds?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

alfred russel

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 10, 2009, 08:52:28 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on July 10, 2009, 08:49:09 AM
But who should be on the hook for child support?

marti.

A compelling choice, but I'm going to hold off deciding until Drakken weighs in.  :P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014