News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlestar Galactica

Started by Grallon, March 10, 2009, 07:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Since the old one vanished in the nether like everything else - it behooves me to recreate another thread devoted to our beloved show.

G.

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Scipio

What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Neil

The official position of the New Languish is that Boomer and Starbuck are men.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DisturbedPervert

BSG ended after New Caprica. 

JacobL

Remember people, last episode is aired over 2 weeks and is 3 hours long.

Evil Spock

They really lost me sometime in season 3. They should have stuck with a less mystical storyline.

Strix

Quote from: Grallon
Since the old one vanished in the nether like everything else - it behooves me to recreate another thread devoted to our beloved show.

Maybe the old one is on a resurrection ship being artificially aged until the time is right for it to resurface?  ;)

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Stonewall

Last episode sucked.  I want some space battles.  Haven't had any good space battles in 2 seasons. 
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Berkut

Space battles?

What a neanderthal.

Battle Star Galactica is not about space battles - it is about profound and insightful views into the human condition and the careful and considered character development of complex personalities.

Has anyone else been incredibly dissapointed with the job they did with Lee Adama? What a fucking tool he is. He is the Wesley Crusher of BSG.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DisturbedPervert

I bought season 1 & 2 on dvd yesterday.  Watching the old episodes makes me sad.

Korea

Quote from: Berkut on March 11, 2009, 09:26:45 AM
Space battles?

What a neanderthal.

Battle Star Galactica is not about space battles - it is about profound and insightful views into the human condition and the careful and considered character development of complex personalities.

Has anyone else been incredibly dissapointed with the job they did with Lee Adama? What a fucking tool he is. He is the Wesley Crusher of BSG.

But he is so damn fine. :drool:
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

I try to watch this show but it doesn't make any damn sense to me sometimes! I guess it doesn't help that I've seen episodes all out of order and stuff...
I want my mother fucking points!

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Berkut on March 11, 2009, 09:26:45 AM
Space battles?

What a neanderthal.

Say word son!
PDH!

Grallon

Bahh leave the thread to the faithful if you're here only to bitch and moan !

And yes Korea, Appollo is very tasty looking.  So's Helo *mmm*

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Neil

Quote from: Grallon on March 11, 2009, 11:16:03 AM
Bahh leave the thread to the faithful if you're here only to bitch and moan !
No.  Your lot are a bunch of heretics.  You will all die.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.