News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Élection présidentielle française

Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

I thought she was trying to make a Jacques Cousteau impersonation
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Grallon on May 03, 2017, 07:41:41 PM
So who won the last debate?  The Russian puppet or that puppet satisfied of his strings Macron?  Well no matter - elect Macron now and in 5 years time she will get in by a landslide.

G.

corrected that for you.

though her chances in '22 may indeed be much better. Not that the French are in need of more far-leftist economic idiocy.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Grallon on May 03, 2017, 07:41:41 PM
So who won the last debate?  Marine or that puppet satisfied of his strings Macron?  Well no matter - elect Macron now and in 5 years time she will get in by a landslide.

G.

Commentators say Maquereau but I am not convinced. Of course, Marine was aggressive but I can't say she won too.

PS: Putin had other puppets. Arguably, Marine is puppet n°1. ;)

Valmy

Is there something particularly fish-like about Macron?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Valmy on May 04, 2017, 02:16:15 PM
Is there something particularly fish-like about Macron?

Check the other meaning of maquereau in French. Pronounced macro too.  :frog:

More Macron for you (CdM go away please you won't like it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxh07tT52ys

Grallon

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 04, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

Commentators say Maquereau but I am not convinced. Of course, Marine was aggressive but I can't say she won too.

PS: Putin had other puppets. Arguably, Marine is puppet n°1. ;)

Do you really believe she's a Russian puppet?  I mean sure her election would align with Russia's long term goals, but a direct agent?  I doubt they have as much dirt on her as they do on Trump which they apparently can manipulate at will.  But even then...  Macron comes from the Rothschild' stable - you can't be more enthralled to the globalist agenda of destroying nation states so that the global elite can rule without any opposition than that. 

Give me a proto-fascist (not that I believe Marine is - even though some of her supporters may be) over a cyber feudal lord any day of the week!

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Valmy

The liberal agenda is not about destroying anything but building things. If we wanted to destroy the nation state we would be supporting Gallon and the people he supports, not opposing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

I may regret asking this Grallon, but are there concrete *acts* and *policies* you approve and disapprove under that stirring rhetoric?  For example are you opposed to trade and overseas investment?

Grallon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2017, 05:59:55 PM
I may regret asking this Grallon, but are there concrete *acts* and *policies* you approve and disapprove under that stirring rhetoric?  For example are you opposed to trade and overseas investment?

Any financial and/or trade agreement that supersedes the authority of elected and (technically) accountable officials is suspect.  Any instance where the sovereign authority of a parliament is overridden by a trade treaty is suspect. 

There are interests that wishes to free themselves from any form of accountability...  and of course there are those maggots who gravitate around such interests, accountants, investment bankers, lawyers, who all salivate at the thought of profiteering from such long standing schemes...  Macron is their candidate since, once elected, he will use the powers of his office the suborn the republic to said interests...

No indeed - give me Marine any day before surrendering to these ghouls!

G
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Grallon on May 04, 2017, 07:04:01 PM
Any financial and/or trade agreement that supersedes the authority of elected and (technically) accountable officials is suspect.  Any instance where the sovereign authority of a parliament is overridden by a trade treaty is suspect. 

Are there any particular countries you had in mind that don't require parliamentary approval of trade treaties?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Jacob

Yeah that's a bit weird, since one of the obstacles with negotiating trade treaties with the EU is that every single national parliament needs to sign off on it....

Zoupa

Obama posted a video endorsement of Macron.

I don't get it, but you do you Barack.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on May 04, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

It's that fucking important.

Ed Anger

I can post a video of me in a bathrobe ranting an endorsement of Le Pen. Or I can be naked.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 04, 2017, 07:31:25 PM

I can post a video of me in a bathrobe ranting an endorsement of Le Pen. Or I can be naked.

Perfect. Let us know when it's ready.