Started by HVC, April 12, 2017, 02:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oexmelin

It shouldn't be taken this seriously.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Monoriu

Quote from: Oexmelin on April 12, 2017, 08:07:58 PM
It shouldn't be taken this seriously.

I don't expect them to catch every thief, but it would be nice to know that not 100% of them can get away with it. 

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on April 12, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 12, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
Canada seems like a very unsafe place.

Have you ever been G?
yes.  He even met with an horrible homophobic, anglophobic person while visiting our country and nothing bad happened.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Zoupa on April 12, 2017, 05:47:22 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 12, 2017, 05:19:06 PM
Les flics always seem to be around in Montreal.  Don't really remember seeing a bunch in Toronto.

You were mostly downtown though. Gotta keep an eye on the bros descending from Boston every goddamn weekend thinking it's ok to get loud, drunk and grab girls because "it's Montreal man! knowadImean?"
nonsense.  Bruins fans are charming people.  It's the Habs one you got to watch for.  :P

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on April 14, 2017, 12:10:55 PM
Quote from: Barrister on April 12, 2017, 05:01:36 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 12, 2017, 02:29:24 PM
Canada seems like a very unsafe place.

Have you ever been G?
yes.  He even met with an horrible homophobic, anglophobic person while visiting our country and nothing bad happened.

That's how you tell it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: viper37 on April 14, 2017, 12:12:10 PM
nonsense.  Bruins fans are charming people.  It's the Habs one you got to watch for.  :P

Actually my general impression is that Anglo Canadians are bigger knuckleheads in Montreal than Americans.

viper37

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 14, 2017, 01:53:19 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 14, 2017, 12:12:10 PM

Actually my general impression is that Anglo Canadians are bigger knuckleheads in Montreal than Americans.
During springbreak, both group can be knuckleheads.   They're not used to drinking, they come over here where it's still very liberal, so they drink until they nearly pass out.

During hockey games, Boston fans have a certain reputation they sometimes try to uphold, and with Habs fans, that creates... frictions.  That's like having a party where you invite Bandidos and Hell's Angels with their patches.  ;)

Not to say that some Montreal fans don't do crazy shit in Boston either.