8 (19%)
1 (2.4%)
0 (0%)
4 (9.5%)
1 (2.4%)
21 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maladict

Maladict

Liberals win by a large margin, Wilders tied for second with two other parties according to exit poll.

Maladict

VVD   31   41   -10
PvdA   9   38   -29
PVV   19   15   +4
SP   14   15   -1
CDA   19   13   +6
D66   19   12   +7
ChristenUnie   6   5   +1
GroenLinks   16   4   +12
SGP   3   3   0
Partij voor de Dieren   5   2   +3
50Plus   4   2   +2
Piratenpartij   0   0   0
Denk   3   -   +3
VNL   0   -   

celedhring

Even taking into account exit poll shenanigans, this seems too large a margin for Wilders to make up. Cross fingers.

Maladict

Quote from: celedhring on March 15, 2017, 03:15:11 PM
Even taking into account exit poll shenanigans, this seems too large a margin for Wilders to make up. Cross fingers.

Exit polls haven't been off more than 2 seats on average.

Maladict

Also note the historic thrashing of Labour (PvdA).

Josquius

My god. Wilders looks worse than I thought.

Exit polls being wrong is par the course these days.....lets see. Fingers crossed for humanity's sake.
██████
██████
██████

Habbaku

Going to be interesting to see who VVD forms a coalition with.  With Labor taking it on the chin, they'll have to find some other partners...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Maladict

Quote from: Tyr on March 15, 2017, 03:57:30 PM
My god. Wilders looks worse than I thought.

Exit polls being wrong is par the course these days.....lets see. Fingers crossed for humanity's sake.

Revised exit poll came out, no changes in seats.

Maladict

Quote from: Habbaku on March 15, 2017, 04:02:16 PM
Going to be interesting to see who PVV forms a coalition with.  With Labor taking it on the chin, they'll have to find some other partners...

You mean VVD? Yeah, but they do have several options. Looks like right wing though.

Habbaku

Whoops--corrected, yes, VVD.  PVV, of course, will likely be out of government.

The HVAC party is expected to cool down as well, and the HPV party's popularity is downright infectious.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Razgovory

A defeat for Bannon, Putin, and Berkut. :yeah:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maladict

Quote from: Razgovory on March 15, 2017, 05:01:42 PM
A defeat for Bannon, Putin, and Berkut. :yeah:

The quarter final has been won. Over to France and Germany for the semis and final.