0 (0%)
4 (9.5%)
1 (2.4%)
21 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zanza

Grinning_Colossus

They're not interchangeable. There's plenty of diversity. One is female, another is part dandelion.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

CountDeMoney

Maladict

Funny clip on tv about first-time voters, a group of Moroccan women, being given information on the political system and the different parties.
They're incredulous when confronted with the animal rights party and suspect a practical joke. Then, when told about the Christian fundie party leader's preference for traditional gender roles, one of them comments he doesn't look like a Moroccan.  :lol:

Drakken

Maladict

Maladict

And this apparently is where everyone stands, including me.

The Larch

chipwich

I remember when we had Flemish nationalists on the forum

derspiess

Quote from: Maladict on March 14, 2017, 01:06:31 PM
And this apparently is where everyone stands, including me.

Is there a quiz?  If so, please share the link.  I'd like to take it voor shits en giechelt.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Crazy_Ivan80

I think they have their progressive-conservative switched around on the graph

Maladict

Quote from: derspiess on March 14, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

Is there a quiz?  If so, please share the link.  I'd like to take it voor shits en giechelt.
[/quote]

Kieskompas.nl

In Dutch of course, but your German should serve you well  :)

And it appears to be experiencing a DDOS attack :bleeding: