News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

R.I.P. Augustus Gloop

Started by Caliga, July 08, 2009, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Oompa loompa doompedy-doo, I've got another puzzle for you.
Oompa loompa doompedy-dee, if you were smart you'd listen to me. :(

QuoteMan Dies After Falling Into Vat of Chocolate
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 

A 22-year-old man died Wednesday after he fell into a vat of boiling chocolate at a manufacturing plant in New Jersey, police said.

The unidentified man, who worked at the Camden facility, had been in the melting pot for about 10 minutes by the time rescue crews arrived, MyFOXPhilly.com reported. By the time he was pulled out of the tank just after 11 a.m., he was already dead.

The plant is owned by Lyons and Sons.

The cause of the accident was not immediately known. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration was called in to investigate, MyFOXPhilly.com reported.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

DisturbedPervert

What about the chocolate?   :(

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Darth Wagtaros

Sounds like a horrific way to die.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 08, 2009, 01:03:15 PM
No kidding, I hope he went quick. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Great, I feel like a jerk now. :(

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

alfred russel

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 08, 2009, 01:03:15 PM

:yes:

Death by Chocolate != Death by Boiling Chocolate
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Queequeg

Quote from: alfred russel on July 08, 2009, 01:18:45 PM

And we're not even sure if it was sweetened or anything.  Pretty awful.  I'd imagine the novelty would sting a little bit.  "Great, 22 Years Old and I'll be known as the guy who died in fucking CHOCOLATE."
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Queequeg on July 08, 2009, 03:20:05 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on July 08, 2009, 01:18:45 PM

And we're not even sure if it was sweetened or anything.  Pretty awful.  I'd imagine the novelty would sting a little bit.  "Great, 22 Years Old and I'll be known as the guy who died in fucking CHOCOLATE."
I guess the biggers question is did he die by asphyxiation or was he burned alive first.
PDH!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 08, 2009, 03:35:06 PM
I guess the biggers question is did he die by asphyxiation or was he burned alive first.

Quoteboiling chocolate

fhdz

Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 01:11:07 PM
Great, I feel like a jerk now. :(

You're not fooling anybody, you know. :P
and the horse you rode in on

Ed Anger

I guess those Cadbury cream filled eggs will have an extra surprise in them now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive