Main Menu

Trump's Congressional Address: The Biglythread

Started by CountDeMoney, February 28, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2017, 09:55:38 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 02, 2017, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 PM
Still waiting for the plan Trump has to infallibly defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply.  People are dying while he dawdles.

Bastard hasn't cured cancer either.  <_<

When did he promise to do that?  Or are you just throwing out non sequiturs to try to hide the fact that Trump on the campaign trail promised that he had a secret infallible plan to defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply?

You really are not good at interpreting motives, maybe you should stop. Lord knows you bitch and moan when others do it to you.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 02, 2017, 11:15:23 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2017, 09:55:38 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 02, 2017, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 PM
Still waiting for the plan Trump has to infallibly defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply.  People are dying while he dawdles.

Bastard hasn't cured cancer either.  <_<

When did he promise to do that?  Or are you just throwing out non sequiturs to try to hide the fact that Trump on the campaign trail promised that he had a secret infallible plan to defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply?

You really are not good at interpreting motives, maybe you should stop. Lord knows you bitch and moan when others do it to you.

I take it from this non sequitur response that you again have no intellectual response to my question.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Trump is full of shit. This is not news to anyone.

The point of bringing up the cure for cancer is that it's about as plausible as his top secret Isis plan.

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 03, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
Trump is full of shit. This is not news to anyone.

The point of bringing up the cure for cancer is that it's about as plausible as his top secret Isis plan.

So you think that we should be as mad over him not curing cancer as we are about him lying about a plan to defeat ISIS in order to garner a few more votes?

Nothing about Trump was plausible, and yet people voted for him anyway.  His supporters doesn't get to escape from responsibility for his lies by claiming that his lies were never plausible.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

It was a wry joke. Get mad at him over whatever you like.

LaCroix

Admiral Yi

LaCroix

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 02, 2017, 10:09:46 PMIs there anything he should be held accountable for?  Are there any legitimate grounds to criticize or dislike Trump?

thinking of things that all of america, not a segment, would think bad :hmm: it's a little early to tell.

cozying up to russia wasn't good of him. I suspect he's learned his lesson on that. people on his team using private email accounts, etc., doesn't sound good, but I haven't read up on those, so I don't know the context if there is any. those are off the top of my head.

(edit) with the latter, I don't know if those reports are merely people using private emails or if it's anywhere similar to the hillary scandal.

LaCroix

Admiral Yi

Quote from: LaCroix on March 03, 2017, 05:47:18 PM
thinking of things that all of america, not a segment, would think bad :hmm: it's a little early to tell.

cozying up to russia wasn't good of him. I suspect he's learned his lesson on that. people on his team using private email accounts, etc., doesn't sound good, but I haven't read up on those, so I don't know the context if there is any. those are off the top of my head.

(edit) with the latter, I don't know if those reports are merely people using private emails or if it's anywhere similar to the hillary scandal.

Wait a minute.  I ask you if there are any legitimate grounds to criticize him, and your answer is that so far there is nothing that all of America agrees is bad?  That's what you think legitimate criticism is?  :huh: