Trump's Congressional Address: The Biglythread

Started by CountDeMoney, February 28, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: LaCroix on March 01, 2017, 08:22:31 PM
trump gives democrats something they've wanted for years, additional infrastructure and rehabilitation for drug addicts, and people still find a way to criticize him for it

Which of the whopping four bills he's signed would that be again? https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/signed-legislation
Experience bij!

LaCroix

DontSayBanana

Quote from: LaCroix on March 02, 2017, 03:53:58 PM
give it some time

How much?  Given his ability to do basic budgetary math, by my count, I should give him -3.5 years, right?
Experience bij!

LaCroix

Berkut

He said he would have ISIS defeated in a month. Why should we give him six?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

LaCroix

I don't think he should be held accountable to claims that are obviously ridiculous

CountDeMoney

Quote from: LaCroix on March 02, 2017, 06:46:35 PM
I don't think he should be held accountable to claims that are obviously ridiculous

You're really pushing it tonight, trollkins. Quite frankly, I really don't care what the Euros, Canadians and pussies think about how OH NOES BANNING IS BAD, you're just being a monumental fucking dick, and your ignorant ass posts are wasting bandwidth.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 02, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

You're really pushing it tonight, trollkins. Quite frankly, I really don't care what the Euros, Canadians and pussies think about how OH NOES BANNING IS BAD, you're just being a monumental fucking dick, and your ignorant ass posts are wasting bandwidth.

Cue the french designer telling you that if he's a trollkins, you are a trollkins.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 02, 2017, 07:25:54 PM

Seedy: Prepare the bees

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Of course you don't.  Sane people do, though.  Trump doesn't get to say stupid things without accountability just because he is stupid.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 PM
Still waiting for the plan Trump has to infallibly defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply.  People are dying while he dawdles.

Bastard hasn't cured cancer either.  <_<
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Neil

Quote from: citizen k on March 01, 2017, 01:36:36 PM
Anybody hear Van Jones comment after the bigly speech? The left is crucifying him for it.
Van Jones is a charismatic individual. 
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Eddie Teach on March 02, 2017, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: grumbler on March 02, 2017, 03:20:25 PM
Still waiting for the plan Trump has to infallibly defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply.  People are dying while he dawdles.

Bastard hasn't cured cancer either.  <_<

When did he promise to do that?  Or are you just throwing out non sequiturs to try to hide the fact that Trump on the campaign trail promised that he had a secret infallible plan to defeat ISIS quickly and cheaply?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Maybe he should consider delegating ISIS to Russia and Assad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Is there anything he should be held accountable for?  Are there any legitimate grounds to criticize or dislike Trump?