Trump's Congressional Address: The Biglythread

Started by CountDeMoney, February 28, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2017, 10:51:54 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2017, 10:50:09 PM
Sorta amused the Dems had to dig up an ex governor for the rebuttal. And that accent. YEESH.

He's from the state that overwhelmingly enrolled in ACA, and overwhelmingly voted to get rid of it.  Fucking moron Confederacy.

He still sounded like Andy Griffith on downers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

After he said the US should adopt Canadian style immigration policies I wondered if he understood how many Syrian's we are taking in  :hmm:

And what did he mean when he said he was increasing opportunities for women with the help of our PM?

Ed Anger

alfred russel

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 28, 2017, 10:51:54 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on February 28, 2017, 10:50:09 PM
Sorta amused the Dems had to dig up an ex governor for the rebuttal. And that accent. YEESH.

He's from the state that overwhelmingly enrolled in ACA, and overwhelmingly voted to get rid of it.  Fucking moron Confederacy.

Kentucky stayed in the union.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2017, 10:54:33 PM
And what did he mean when he said he was increasing opportunities for women with the help of our PM?

He and Trudeau started some sort of Council on Chicks in the Workplace.  There were pics from Trudeau's visit.  Punch was served.  With roofies.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: alfred russel on February 28, 2017, 10:56:17 PM
Kentucky stayed in the union.

I don't care if they stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night, fuck those knuckledraggers.

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 28, 2017, 10:54:33 PM
After he said the US should adopt Canadian style immigration policies I wondered if he understood how many Syrian's we are taking in  :hmm:

can't be that many.