Started by HisMajestyBOB, July 07, 2009, 01:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josephus

I'm sorta glad that none of the women here wear mini skirts. :D
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on July 07, 2009, 01:54:51 AM

More proof that Korean women are too good for Korean men.

All Asian women are to good for Asian men.  The asian man is the most pathetic creature on the face of the earth.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on July 07, 2009, 12:01:37 PM
All Asian women are to good for Asian men.  The asian man is the most pathetic creature on the face of the earth.

What about Ghengis Khan?  He was pretty cool.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on July 07, 2009, 12:02:28 PM

That was long ago.  The blood of Temujin has grown thin.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

Jet Li is pretty badass too.
PDH!

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 07, 2009, 02:10:04 PM

Jet Li is pretty badass too.

It's all cameras.  He actually only stands 3'7.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on July 07, 2009, 12:12:44 PM

But something like 15 million men share his y chromosome.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2009, 03:11:48 PM

16 million IIRC.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 07, 2009, 03:11:48 PM

That's pretty fucking thin ain't it?

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: DGuller on July 07, 2009, 10:37:39 AM
Quote from: Syt on July 07, 2009, 02:16:19 AM
In other news: short miniskirts are the #1 cause of work related accidents among male workers.
That sounds implausible.  I'm sure they can turn you on, but will they really make you have an accident?

Yes
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help