What do you read from if you are doing a filibuster in the Senate?

Started by jimmy olsen, February 15, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Jacob on February 20, 2017, 03:08:19 PM
Someone should read all the posts from languish in chronological order. That'd be great.

That would be best as replies jump from thread to thread and would make no sense
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on February 20, 2017, 01:49:48 AM
James Earl Jones (fellow Michigan Man) does my lines.  Who does yours, Languish?

Billy West as Dr. Zoidberg.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Razgovory on February 20, 2017, 07:00:31 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 20, 2017, 01:49:48 AM
James Earl Jones (fellow Michigan Man) does my lines.  Who does yours, Languish?

Billy West as Dr. Zoidberg.

I always read your posts in a Rain Man voice. So Dustin Hoffman for you.  :P
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

DontSayBanana

I'd read The Silmarilion, The Hobbit, and The Lord of the Rings straight through in the goofiest voice I could muster.  Maybe John Leguizamo's Sid voice from the Ice Age movies.
Experience bij!