Who Will Be the LAST Trump Supporting Poster to Be Banned?

Started by Admiral Yi, February 04, 2017, 02:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

durkamos

Citizen K
0 (0%)
Speesh, Spicy, I can't remember his real fake name
9 (28.1%)
KRonn
9 (28.1%)
Lettuce
6 (18.8%)
Write In
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

LaCroix

it's good relying on history when it's actually relied on. the military, industrialists, and the courts, and probably other groups were essential for hitler to pull a hitler

even if it can be argued trump has congress (he doesn't), the industrialists (he doesn't), the military (probably the most arguable one, and he doesn't), you absolutely can't argue he has the courts

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on February 06, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
Dude, he is a total troll. "they care about America, because we're an exceptional country full of exceptional people"?  That didn't strike you as a bit deliberately over the top, even for someone who has informed us he takes stupid pills?
Just because you're over the top doesn't mean you don't believe what you're saying to a more moderate degree.  Being over the top is a way to express the beliefs you know you shouldn't openly express with a degree of plausible deniability.

dps

Quote from: LaCroix on February 06, 2017, 01:51:32 PM
Quote from: Berkut on February 06, 2017, 01:37:53 PMThat is certainly true, but it doesn't explain why YOU are his #1 cheerleader.

Do YOU believe he is going to help you? Of course not. Does spicey? Of course not.

You like him because he shits on the people you like to shit on. The "others" the Muslims, or immigrants, or brown people, or intellectuals.

Because once you strip away the rational reasons, that is all that is left - the irrational bigotry. I can believe that there are plenty of people who might support him because on the surface he claims they will help them, and they don't look any further than that. That clearly does not apply to anyone spending any effort at all to understand the election, so that out is not available to you and your Trumpenfuhrer friends.

I support the President of these United States, because I love America. my question to you is why don't you support trump?

Hey, I support the President.  I don't necessarily support the particular individual holding the office at any given time.

And even in times like now when I don't support the individual holding the office, I'll support him when he follows policies I find reasonable.  Unfortunately, those policies are few and far between with the current officeholder.

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on February 06, 2017, 09:07:29 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 06, 2017, 11:05:18 AM
Dude, he is a total troll. "they care about America, because we're an exceptional country full of exceptional people"?  That didn't strike you as a bit deliberately over the top, even for someone who has informed us he takes stupid pills?
Just because you're over the top doesn't mean you don't believe what you're saying to a more moderate degree.  Being over the top is a way to express the beliefs you know you shouldn't openly express with a degree of plausible deniability.

I don't disagree, but you cannot respond to a troll's trolls like you thought they were serious.  That's just feeding the troll.

We probably need a Fate Rule for LC.  We haven't needed it for Fate himself in years, so it is all rested up.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ancient Demon

I would have voted Clinton in November (if I was American), but I'm warming up to Trump.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

garbon

Quote from: Ancient Demon on February 10, 2017, 07:35:21 PM
I would have voted Clinton in November (if I was American), but I'm warming up to Trump.

Oh, darling, you are going to have to try harder than that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ancient Demon

Quote from: garbon on February 10, 2017, 08:40:24 PM
Quote from: Ancient Demon on February 10, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

Oh, darling, you are going to have to try harder than that.

To what, get banned?
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

The professional trolls up their game:

North Korea 'conducts ballistic missile test'
15 minutes ago

North Korea's missile and nuclear tests continue to alarm and anger the region

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile, South Korea's military says, the first such test since Donald Trump took office as US president.

The missile was launched at 07:55 local time (22:55 GMT Saturday) and flew east towards the Sea of Japan for about 500km, South Korean officials say.

Pyongyang has conducted a number of nuclear tests in the past year.

North Korea's repeated missile and nuclear tests and aggressive statements continue to alarm and anger the region.

Sunday's launch took place from the Banghyon air base in North Pyongan province on the west side of the Korean peninsula.

A US defence official quoted by Reuters news agency said Washington "can confirm that we did detect a missile launch from North Korea".

Full article here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38947451
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tonitrus

Call us when they start listening to our rock and roll.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

I have to say,  I do look forward to Trump dealing with the norks :lol:
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on February 13, 2017, 05:21:32 AM
I have to say,  I do look forward to Trump dealing with the norks :lol:

Yeah, I'm interested to see how they react to actual, real insults.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall