Shooting / Terror attack in Quebec city mosque

Started by viper37, January 29, 2017, 10:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 10:06:45 AM
Quote from: viper37 on February 01, 2017, 10:00:05 AM
Details are still sketchy, but the accused has mentionned being inspired by Donald Trump's anti-muslim rethorice.  Non whites are the ennemy, apparently.

Jesus.

Jesus? Another notorious Middle-Easterner.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

PRC

Quote from: Malthus on February 01, 2017, 03:31:45 PM
Quote from: Valmy on February 01, 2017, 10:06:45 AM
Quote from: viper37 on February 01, 2017, 10:00:05 AM
Details are still sketchy, but the accused has mentionned being inspired by Donald Trump's anti-muslim rethorice.  Non whites are the ennemy, apparently.

Jesus.

Jesus? Another notorious Middle-Easterner.  ;)

Welcome back!

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

viper37

Gotta love social media.
Leur esti dhistoire fait pas de sens anyway... Je suis sur que Trudeau est en arriere de cette attaque... Alex cest un patsy... Pis checker nous bin perdre nos droit en mars a cause de ca... Les esti de musulmans vont nous rirent dans face encore plus!!

Their fucking story doesn't make sens anyway...  I'm sure Trudeau is behind that attack...  Alex is a pasty...  Watch our rights go away in march... The fucking muslims will laugh in our face even more!!

At some point, fighting so much stupidity becomes just impossible.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Of course he's pasty. He's a white nationalist. 😛

Would be nice if Muslims did laugh in their face.
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt