The Inauguration of the 45th U.S. President

Started by mongers, January 20, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

The day as dawned.

I suggest this thread for comments on and coverage of this momentous day.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Phillip V

I am staying home 15 minutes away supposedly working, but actually moping.

Liep

Trump's tie is too long, at most it should be as low as the belt buckle when standing.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

LaCroix

Quote from: Liep on January 20, 2017, 09:29:51 AM
Trump's tie is too long, at most it should be as low as the belt buckle when standing.

once again, trump shatters the establishment

mongers

Incidentally does anyone know the name or location of the hilltop stand of trees behind the capital, if you'd turn around 180 degrees from the view in the photo?

On the skyline as it was, it looked like a rather nice spot .
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on January 20, 2017, 09:34:32 AM
Incidentally does anyone know the name or location of the hilltop stand of trees behind the capital, if you'd turn around 180 degrees from the view in the photo?

On the skyline as it was, it looked like a rather nice spot .

Your photo is gone, but there are a bunch of memorial tree areas on the grounds.

https://www.aoc.gov/capitol-grounds

CountDeMoney

Wait an atrocious tie, Donald.  :bleeding:

And is never buttoning his jacket some sort of cock power thing?

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Liep

Barron looks more like Donald than his other sons.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

we elected donald trump fucking lol jesus christ  :Embarrass:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 20, 2017, 11:17:16 AM
we elected donald trump fucking lol jesus christ  :Embarrass:

Don't worry;  people think it's going to feel like forever, but chances are it could be over quicker than you think.

Liep

Pictures of Bush joking with Obama makes me realise I can't remember having seen Trump laughing.. besides that smirk he has when he knows he should be smiling.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on January 20, 2017, 11:28:15 AM
Pictures of Bush joking with Obama makes me realise I can't remember having seen Trump laughing.. besides that smirk he has when he knows he should be smiling.

I've told you that.  We've posted articles about it. Media that covers him have searched high and low for any footage beyond a smile or a grin.  There is none.  He is a sociopath.

HVC

Quote from: Liep on January 20, 2017, 11:28:15 AM

Guess bush must be pleased that he's not going to be the stupid president anymore. 
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.