Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Neil on July 04, 2009, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on July 04, 2009, 02:12:51 PM
lol, here's another Arkansas movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXJOvihczms
:lol:

That's fucking awesome.

I hate those kind of shows...they just start making me think most humans should be executed.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on July 04, 2009, 09:22:03 PM
Florida should have been 'Scarface' :ultra:

I guess 'Coal Miner's Daughter' is ok for Kentucky.  Certainly better than 'Elizabethtown' :bleeding:

They could have used that godawful Harlan county documentary or that movie.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Fireblade on July 04, 2009, 11:35:30 PM
Yeah, that documentary is comedy gold. The first 30 minutes are a bunch of semi-retarded white trash trying to act all hard. If some redneck whore with a hick accent tried tell me she's a Crip G or whatever the fuck, I'd laugh at her.
Those dumb fucking white boys with obviously retarded headshapes talking in ebonics and waving their hands around.  Fucking ridiculous.  I mean, I know it's a combination of their own idiocy, rap music/media and the fact that they probably spent their formative years being pushed around by negro gangs, but they're still a bunch of chumps.
QuoteThe last 30 minutes show the REAL hard, pipe-hitting niggers. And Neil, I assure you, our niggers are just as brutal and violent as any in the nation.
Of that I have no doubt.  Whenever we excuse the evil actions of a race and show them that there is no consequence for evildoing, they learn these sorts of behaviors.
QuoteBut Gang War: Bangin' In Little Rock is most notable for one scene. Watch around the 37:00 minute mark. A few minutes into it, some niggers get shot at in a drive-by. I'm not sure (I don't spend that much time in the hood), but I think it happened around MLK Jr. Boulevard. I think you'd appreciate that. :)
I saw that.  I showed me that the American public shouldn't be allowed to use guns.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

PDH

Wyoming's should have been Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Neil

Isn't she a little old for you?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

I don't like her. Boobs are too big.

But I thought the line was funny.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Syt on July 05, 2009, 01:37:13 AM
Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on July 05, 2009, 01:21:59 AM
But try to think of another movie that's even associated with North Dakota.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_set_in_North_Dakota
QuoteThe following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
F

* Fargo (film)

J

* Jesus Camp

L

* Leprechaun (film)

P

* The Purchase Price

T

* Three Faces West

Should've gone with Leprechaun. :lol:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Siege

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on July 06, 2009, 11:00:49 PM
I don't like her. Boobs are too big.

Seriously? You go for the gymnast look?

I'm definitely not in the Caliga fat girls with udders camp but Fox's figure is quite nice.

p.s. neither demotivator you've posted was funny  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Sophie Scholl

Wow, I apologize for that, but it fit so damn well.  I was going to simply go for the following before I saw the gymnast comment.  It's amazing what turns up when you google search...  :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."